wat happened? more fare confusion???

what more could i possibly do?

aiya, sian liao la. accept it lo.

Sticky this thread so that you will not forget... GE is around the corner :):bsmilie:

maybe they can donate the excesses to worthy and needy charities.

they can even form some school grants/scholarships for needy families with the excess.

I believe that is what they will do with all the unclaimed amount.. Read it somewhere.

recently, NEX shopping mall in Serangoon opened its door and as a resident in Hougang Ave 2, it is no surprise that we will be excited about this mall and visit it numerous times.

a couple of occasion, i took public transport from the bus-stop, bus that go to NEX without the need to change to the NEL train and i realised that the fare is only S$0.71/.

some other occasion, i took a bus from the same bus-stop but alighted at Kovan Mrt Stn and switched to NEL, alighting one stop later at Serangoon MRT. The fare however is S$0.81/.

isn't it pretty much the same distance with a difference in switching to the NEL but why the additional S$0.10?

"The public transport fare structure was overhauled in July 2010. Passengers pay according to the distance travelled and are no longer penalised when making transfers."
source.

i think this fare distance thing is still very much flawed and will seriously need further fine-tuning.