wat happened? more fare confusion???

First they increased number for COEs, so COE drop, people buy more cars.

Then they increased ERP, but tell people COE is cheaper now.

Then they reduce COEs, so COE price rush up again.

COE expensive, people start taking public transport, then they do this... So if I transfer more I save more. What kind of BS is that? If I don't transfer it costs more.

:dunno::dunno:

I think we are just like dumb sheep. They are just herding us from one direction to another.. and into the slaughter house at the end.

there is suppose to be some kind of a dialogue when the parliament sits in next week.

some MPs are going to raise this issue.

hell yeah i will take note and see what will be proposed, what is being explained and what will be done.

there is suppose to be some kind of a dialogue when the parliament sits in next week.

hell yeah i will take note and see what will be proposed, what is being explained and what will be done.

Its Wayang time again :bsmilie::bsmilie:
somebody must have draft out everything, pass the questions to an MP who doesn't spoke out much (to increase his/her visibility) and the answers to Minister of Transport ;p

somebody must have draft out everything, pass the questions to an MP who doesn't spoke out much (to increase his/her visibility) and the answers to Minister of Transport ;p

if so, then i will be very disappointed. :(

remember one minister says salaries will increase........ but i wonder will this issue raise in parliament??? salaries increase so all services like taxi etc must increase.......:bsmilie:

remember one minister says salaries will increase........ but i wonder will this issue raise in parliament??? salaries increase so all services like taxi etc must increase.......:bsmilie:

When I first heard that... I smell a coming pay increase for ministers again.. to compensate for the pay "cut" they took voluntarily a couple years back.

But looking at the economy and the state of the job market now, salaries will not increase for the rest of us normal folk.

Time to eat grass again.

oh wayang show coming!!!! can i go and take some pics?

i always believe in having more opposition to represent our voice. u think these *** Mps can do anything? even if they really want to help, there is a limit ...

haha.. we share the same answer...

now 7th month wayang ma... haha

i dun understand why mux we travel all the way to buona vista in order to claim our refund.

absolute hogwash!

What if my refund is $0.45 and I need to spend $1.45 to travel to BV to collect the refund?

Dammed if I do and dammed if I don't.

i think i wanna buy their shares n be a shareholder.

cannot beat them, mux join them!! :bsmilie:

Listing a public transport company is always a big idea for the public. Is this uniquely Sinkapore?

What if my refund is $0.45 and I need to spend $1.45 to travel to BV to collect the refund?

Dammed if I do and dammed if I don't.

not sure why it mux b this inconvenient. not sure why other stations can't do the refund.

perhaps the computer they use over at buona vista is a super computer that can crunch n munch numbers n of course, solve the oh-so-complex refund numbers for passengers.

Reading from same script, nothing we have unheard of...
Distance-based fares a fairer system: Raymond Lim

dun mind the distance fare thing, since it is unavoidable that transport fees will go up. of cos since it can only go up and it will never go down.

but can someone please explain to mere layman like me, why are there different fare systems such as distance-time-fare, distance-fare and why are there such differences in fares even though the journey n distance covered is the same(like the case of melvin didi)?

i m just so confused!

"Will train fares go up as a result of the changes?

Mrs Lim's answer is 'no', as fares are independently regulated by the Public Transport Council. "

:think::think:

all your base, base base...base..base...repeat 100 times.

[vid]-41ve90rks8[/vid]
As Singapore's train network expands, costs will be higher too.

That's because with land at a premium, future lines will be mostly underground.

And in areas where ridership is low, new lines may be harder to justify.

So transport planners will need to look beyond the profitability of individual lines, for instance, by considering how a new line may relieve congestion in other parts of the rail network.

quoted from the link , you know what this mean? no matter what, you going to pay more and more . all your money "Are" belong to us. hahaha. make your time.

Last edited:
If not wrong, BV has 2 people manning the counter.

How long are you willing to Q to collect 45 cents?

Charging by time based... so next time you will see everybody standing outside the gate and looking at the display monitor until it shows "training arriving in one minute" then go in lor :bsmilie:
(

If more and more ppl stand outside the gate during peak hour and cause a human traffic congestion...SMRT might consider a 'ERP' system somewhere outside the station to solve the problem.