Video Editing Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenele

Apr 13, 2005
Dover Cl East
camerarental.biz
Hi All,

Will be conducting above for begineers. Include video filming and editing. Its a 1 day workshop and it's free for every purchase of video editing software. Fee $30 only. 21st Jan and also HD editing workshop end Feb.:) PM me for more details.

Thanks

Kenny

kenele said:
Hi All,

Will be conducting above for begineers. Include video filming and editing. Its a 1 day workshop and it's free for every purchase of video editing software. Fee $30 only. 21st Jan and also HD editing workshop end Feb.:) PM me for more details.

Thanks

Kenny

Do you additional details like time and place.. Topics that you are going to cover?

Hi All,

Sorry for the late post, I'm actually conducting this Sat workshop for a client and decided to open up to all at the last minute.
However if sufficient members are interested, I can do another Workshop on 27 Jan Sat. It's a full day workshop from 9-5pm covering video filming and editing for begineers and follow up with another workshop end Feb for advance HD video editing. training....Interested pls pm me. Venue at Pasir Panjanf behind Har Par Villa. $20 per participant, free with every purchases of software or videocam rentals. Pls PM me for no obligation discussion;) .

Kenny

kenele said:
Hi All,

Thanks

Kenny
actually, I'm a li'l bit confused.. the workshop is FREE for every video editing software purchased... then there is $30 fee?.. is it me or is the posting confusing?

Hi Kenny, I help instructors and trainer to market their courses, will you be intereseted that i help you to market your courses? email me at joyce@juztalents.com

My apologies for the confusion, the $20 fee imposed is actually to cover some overhead, However I'mselling the studio 9 and 10 software at $170 only. Should you wish to purchase this software, the course fee will be waived. As for the confusing rental part, pls ignore this. Just for info, I do video equipment rental as well. Thanks for highlighting this. Workshop will proceed only if there's more then 6 participants. Sign up by PMing me:cool:

kenele said:
My apologies for the confusion, the $20 fee imposed is actually to cover some overhead, However I'mselling the studio 9 and 10 software at $170 only. Should you wish to purchase this software, the course fee will be waived. As for the confusing rental part, pls ignore this. Just for info, I do video equipment rental as well. Thanks for highlighting this. Workshop will proceed only if there's more then 6 participants. Sign up by PMing me:cool:

am i right to say that : :sweat:

the 20 is for those who din buy software from u but can still attend the course ?? :think:

20 to cover the overhead is understandable.. :)

k3nn3th03 said:
am i right to say that : :sweat:

the 20 is for those who din buy software from u but can still attend the course ?? :think:

20 to cover the overhead is understandable.. :)

Yes it's actually a follow-up on my 2.5 hrs free video appreciation course attended by more than 10 members here.

You will be able to film as well as edit after this lessons.

Follow up lessons will be on HD editing and finally wedding videos course.

kenele said:
Yes it's actually a follow-up on my 2.5 hrs free video appreciation course attended by more than 10 members here.

You will be able to film as well as edit after this lessons.

Follow up lessons will be on HD editing and finally wedding videos course.

any update ?? :think:

yupp..me interested to know !!:) :)

Hi,

Am willing to conduct a crash course soon on video editing. Now, no need to purchase anything. Just $25 to cover overhead.
I also looking for assistants to cover some corporate assignments.
In the previous training I've offered OJT (On the Job training) to some and all perform brillantly. Its a rare opportunity for those interested in video editing.

Will post date later.

Status
Not open for further replies.