Tomb Raiders: Angkor CNY 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien said:
No way! Kaywalk still gotta decide where to go and what to eat for tml!!!!! :devil:
Not tired of being Model of the Day har? OK, Tomb Raiders, I hereby declare Damien the Model of the Year! Shoot away until the Year of the Pig! :devil:

Excellent planning by Mother goose! *kow tow *kow tow
I enjoyed the trip alot... 你们是好人。。。

It is not coincidence that the 8 of us met, it is providence, it is our fate... ... :sweat:

:cry: miss u guys and also the omelettes...

kaywalk said:
Not tired of being Model of the Day har? OK, Tomb Raiders, I hereby declare Damien the Model of the Year! Shoot away until the Year of the Pig! :devil:

Give others a chance, "Ah Pek" shall retire from modelling liao. :bsmilie:

Eugene said:
... 你们是好人。。。

Are you sure??? ....
.......:devil:

Damien said:
Are you sure??? ....
.......:devil:
Treasurer say this kind of thing, I scared scared you know...:rolleyes:

kaywalk said:
Treasurer say this kind of thing, I scared scared you know...:rolleyes:

What's done is done, I have already threw away all the accounts over at siem reap, 毁尸灭迹 already. :devil: :devil:

Anyone finished editing their photos? POST! POST!! POST!!!

:cry: I lost a series of my photos...... :dunno:

BTW is it possible to get a list of places visit? so i can arrange them according to locations?
And i think got one locations photos gone :cry:

Eugene said:
It is not coincidence that the 8 of us met, it is providence, it is our fate... ... :sweat:
Hmmm... isn't that supposed to be the 1st line of Kaywalk's future story??? :think:

Eugene said:
:cry: miss u guys and also the omelettes...
Other than the omelettes, anyone having "mixed-fruit-shake" withdrawal syndrome as well??? :bsmilie:

limkopi said:
Hmmm... isn't that supposed to be the 1st line of Kaywalk's future story??? :think:
Oh boy! :rolleyes:

limkopi said:
Other than the omelettes, anyone having "mixed-fruit-shake" withdrawal syndrome as well??? :bsmilie:
;p We need a support group! *sob sob*

:nono:
I thought the 1st line is supposed to be:

"It is not coincidence that the 9 of us met, it is providence, it is our fate... .."

Have you all forgotten about Francis????...:dunno:

Damien said:
:nono:
I thought the 1st line is supposed to be:

"It is not coincidence that the 9 of us met, it is providence, it is our fate... .."

Have you all forgotten about Francis????...:dunno:
No, we haven't!!! :sticktong

n - 1 what, correct what!!! :bsmilie:

THen how do you explain the 10th person on the last day? The one at the airport, Christina is it???

Hmm... Can the RI guy help with all these mathematics stuff... :bsmilie:

okay so ppl?!?! i already sort out all the photos.... but i think i am missing a few...
so how? when are we going to exchange the pictures of each other :p

plus the GROUP photos.... heh he he :think:

Damien said:
THen how do you explain the 10th person on the last day? The one at the airport, Christina is it???

Hmm... Can the RI guy help with all these mathematics stuff... :bsmilie:
Hmm, very chaotic, right? :bsmilie:

Nisa said:
okay so ppl?!?! i already sort out all the photos.... but i think i am missing a few...
so how? when are we going to exchange the pictures of each other :p

plus the GROUP photos.... heh he he :think:
:eek: I'm not going to be ready for the next two weeks, at least! Told you all I'm a tortoise liao! :embrass:

Eugene will be out of town from this Saturday, and will be back almost two weeks later. When he's back, we'll meet, for ice cream? At least we won't be saying, "It's terrible...just terrible..." Heeheehee.

Christina? OMG. It's Jennifer and Francis!

And the pineapples here really suck...;p

Damien said:
kaywalk said:
Eugene will be out of town from this Saturday, and will be back almost two weeks later. When he's back, we'll meet, for ice cream? At least we won't be saying, "It's terrible...just terrible..." Heeheehee.
chaotic said:
Christina? OMG. It's Jennifer and Francis!
so r we gonna jio both Jennifer & Francis out to limkopi with us as well??? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.