Crossing Bridges V 5.0 – A Cambodian Journey, 11 -16 November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Eddie, for lending me the 70-200. :)

The 200mm photos are in Beyond's CF card now, will post when I get them from him (dunno when yet). ;)

Thanks, Eddie, for lending me the 70-200. :)

The 200mm photos are in Beyond's CF card now, will post when I get them from him (dunno when yet). ;)

Thanks for getting it off my hands for the duration of the trip !!!

I was too busy having fun with the G9 regular, G9 Infrared modified and the Sony a200 Infrared modified cameras !!!

I was too busy having fun with the G9 regular, G9 Infrared modified and the Sony a200 Infrared modified cameras !!!

Wah you carry two modified cameras, no wonder you so busy taking photos.

Sorry couldn't post photos the past few days, was down with diarrhea since saturday.
I would like to thank everyone for your sharing and care. :D

[airforce1 Re: Crossing Bridges V 5.0 – A Cambodian Journey, 11 -16 November 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by ed9119

Wah you carry two modified cameras, no wonder you so busy taking photos.

No wonder.

Someone (forgot who) asked me during the trip, "Eddie doesn't want to use this lens meh?". For a second, I also thought :dunno: "oh ya ha" and answered "I've asked him to get it from me when he wants to use it."

Hi Tung,

Did you get your lens fixed? What was wrong with it?

Ben

Hi, Ben

No, still use is for a urgent event shoot on friday (21 11 2008 );p, Send down to nikon today....
& i lost my 8GB "Bayon"(Faces in the jungle) & 8GB "Banteay srei" photo........:bheart:
Thanks for all...

look forward to c U:cheers:

tungtong2008:sweat:

Hi, Ben

& i lost my 8GB "Bayon"(Faces in the jungle) & 8GB "Banteay srei" photo........:bheart:
Thanks for all...

tungtong2008:sweat:

捅心捅肺(广东话):cry:

I can get sponsors for writing and exercise books for those kids, if you just let me know how many kilograms you guys are willing to carry with you ...... any amount is no problem. :angel:

hi ! Canonised,
i am tungtong,
i am back to angkor on 11-25 dec 2008,
can i get some :heart:exercise book for the kids from U ?.... & i can carry 20 kg ,
Heartfelt :heart:thanks !

all the kids are so:vhappy:

my hp no-97341257

tungtong2008

Hi Tong

We will deliver 100 A4 size Exercise Notebooks (about 19kg) to your Kensington Park Hse today.

May I suggest you give the books to the guardians there and let them do the distribution themselves .... we normally wouldn't like to trade our tokens for any rewards, like asking kids to allow us to take their images in exchange for our items.

Ask the guardian to distribute only after your team has left that place... thanks,

Bless the kids, :heart:
BErd

hi ! Canonised,
i am tungtong,
i am back to angkor on 11-25 dec 2008,
can i get some :heart:exercise book for the kids from U ?.... & i can carry 20 kg ,
Heartfelt :heart:thanks !

all the kids are so:vhappy:

my hp no-97341257

tungtong2008

HI! Canonised,

BIG :heart: Thanks !!! from the kids ! WLU !

The kindergarten & school i may give your books--

3078129341_c210f27917_b.jpg

all con! (Cambodia language-thanks! ):vhappy::vhappy::vhappy:

tungtong--the one man team in angkor 11-25 dec 2008

Hi Tong

We will deliver 100 A4 size Exercise Notebooks (about 19kg) to your Kensington Park Hse today.

May I suggest you give the books to the guardians there and let them do the distribution themselves .... we normally wouldn't like to trade our tokens for any rewards, like asking kids to allow us to take their images in exchange for our items.

Ask the guardian to distribute only after your team has left that place... thanks,

Bless the kids,
BErd

we are meeting bhteh aka dr teh at TCC along circular road near boat quay on 071208 at 0730pm,who is interested, join us!

Thanks to Steven Leong, I've finally learnt photo resizing features from him.

Errr....how to insert photo, I don't see the "paper clip" icon.

Steven Leong is going to be free for a meet up in Singapore on MONDAY afternoon for kopi

Want to meet at Vivo City ? I will post a timing or an alternative location later today!

ed

Steven Leong is going to be free for a meet up in Singapore on MONDAY afternoon for kopi

Want to meet at Vivo City ? I will post a timing or an alternative location later today!

ed

please give a big hug to Steven... I cant leh.... went on a 4-day straight complimentary off days liao... must come back to office liao..:sweatsm:

ed

just back from kl, sms me the timing & location please !

tungtong2008

my no +65 97341257

Status
Not open for further replies.