TLR Outing #1 - 23rd Nov 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) chyeo
2) Ansel
3) zplus
4) stefyxz
5) jherek

Good, we have 5 people. So the outing will go ahead and we shall meet as mentioned. Hope the weather better this time round.

Eh Ansel, so I bring along your stuff on that day?

chyeo said:
1) chyeo
2) Ansel
3) zplus
4) stefyxz
5) jherek

Good, we have 5 people. So the outing will go ahead and we shall meet as mentioned. Hope the weather better this time round.

Eh Ansel, so I bring along your stuff on that day?

CHYeo,
Make that 6. See you all tomorrow.

Hope I post this in time.

Tomorrow's the outing yah? Please call me if you are not coming so we do not have to wait for you. My hp no is 94799265.

chyeo said:
Hope I post this in time.

Tomorrow's the outing yah? Please call me if you are not coming so we do not have to wait for you. My hp no is 94799265.

Yes, please bring my stuff tomorrow (filter+film?).

I may have another two members coming along, but they are bringing RF instead of TLR.

Let's pray for good weather.

hi,
my apologies if you waited for me. However, I arrived at 12.10 at Chinatown MRT and saw nobody in the station. I went back and forth between the two McDonalds outside the station, without luck. I left at 12.40. The message with the mobile number came too late for me, as I didn't access the Internet until this afternoon.
I hope you had a good time, the day was really nice.
Stefyxz

stefyxz said:
hi,
my apologies if you waited for me. However, I arrived at 12.10 at Chinatown MRT and saw nobody in the station. I went back and forth between the two McDonalds outside the station, without luck. I left at 12.40. The message with the mobile number came too late for me, as I didn't access the Internet until this afternoon.
I hope you had a good time, the day was really nice.
Stefyxz

Apologies for the late post of my contact number. I really should have posted it earlier.

I left the station at 12.05pm as by then everyone has messaged me to say they won't be joining me for lunch. So I left after waiting for 15min (from 11.50am). Then I went along to Lucky Chinatown Mac, where I ate there. You didn't see me? (But then again, we didn't see each other before) In any case, I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Coffee on me next time ya?

SniperD said:
hey guys.... got my Lubi today.

I was wondering where to get a red filter for the Lub (model 166U).. taking B&Ws on this cam.

thanks!

You can check out Hot Shot @ The Riverwalk.

no worries, looking forward to next meeting :)

stefyxz said:
no worries, looking forward to next meeting :)

Okie... by next TLR outing I should have gotten 1 more TLR, so can loan to any participant. Till then, cheers!

chyeo said:
Okie... by next TLR outing I should have gotten 1 more TLR, so can loan to any participant. Till then, cheers!

Are you thinking of getting the Seagull we saw?

:thumbsup:

As suggested, I am posting some of the pictures for this outing. But since my clubsnap account doesn't allow posting pictures, I have done so at offstone instead.

I have posted my pictures as well as 3 by jherek.

http://www.offstone.com/photo/showthread.php?s=&postid=62077#post62077

The rest of you please do likewise, post one or two of your favourites during this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.