TLR Outing #1 (12 Oct)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nokkieg said:
Ain't got no TLR or Hassy.

Only got a Holga!!! Can I join in?

OK no problem!

Hi guys,

we are meeting tomorrow at 12 noon at Chinatown MRT station control. In case you can't identify me, I'll be wearing an orange shirt. If you need to, you can call me at 94799265. Cya there!

Cheers,
chyeo

Oh I forgot to mention. Let's eat lunch together before we set off to shoot. This way, we can get to know each other better first. Most probably will be eating Mac, unless someone got violent objections. If you wish to eat before meeting us, also can! :)

All please note:

Due the weather condition this morning(Sunday), chyeo and myself think it's better to call off the outing. Looks like the drizzle will last the rest of the morning if not the rest of the day.

Those who are on your way there already, apologies from us. Please contact chyeo at 94799265 for further info.

Let's plan for another day. Hope for better weather next time.

Argh finally made it back to my room. I was on my way there when Ansel called me. I had difficulty deciding whether to cancel it or not as many of you did not PM me your no... so I can't contact most of you...

In any case, deepest apologies from me (and Ansel) and next time round, coffee will be on me.

Tentatively, outing will be postponed to November, date to be confirmed later. Cheers.

chyeo said:
Tentatively, outing will be postponed to November, date to be confirmed later. Cheers.

Ok! hope the weather turns out a bit better the next outing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.