Clubsnap/Nikon Embrace Nature 2007 Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
many thanks to Peng Eik, team of ORGs, helpers, Nikon for this very interesting outing.:thumbsup:
below are two of my humble contribution. (both heavily cropped).

original.jpg

original.jpg

Thanks to all organizers...:)
Going to Doctor John 3:16 for medications:(
virus hit ;)

Maybe next Nikon event can include geotag resources, geotagging photos with GPS and it's application.

Good idea. Now that reminds me, i have to go geo tag my photos from yesterday since i left my GPS ON. Nice meeting you guys and hope to see you all in future outings.

On behalf of CS, I would like to extend our heartfelt appreciation to:

a. NIKON Singapore and her staff for the generous support in equipment, food, transport and sponsorship for all the goodies bags and prizes - A BIG Thank You from all of us.

b. TK Photo for the Nikon Caps, umbrella and prizes - Our Thanks to You esp James

c. Jack006 for the loan of the Benro Tripod Our appreciation for the generous support

d. East Gear for the loan of the Charger Devices CD-2X2 - A Power Pack - Thank You very much

I would also like to give a BIG Thank You to the unfailing support of the Organising committee and helpers for which without them this event would not be able to be carried out.

Organising Committee:
Ortega - COO
Nightwolf75 - Treasurer
drakon09 - Outing
Francis247 - Outing

Group Leaders: Philip, Sree and SK Foo - Thank You for your sharing of knowledge and equipt setup.

Helpers:

LKM
Knight Ong
ernest_ted
yklim
furball
acidbyte
TMC
Lumiere
jnet

Special mention to

1. Nightwolf75 who has been getting headaches from
balancing all the account

2. Lumiere for staying with me on Fri till midnight to pack and carry all the goodie bags, drinks, equipt and heavy stuff from my place to my vehicle.

And most importantly to all who were present for this event, Thank You for all the smiles, fun and your energy in making this event possible and a success.

THANK YOU TO ALL

I shall close this thread once our official photographers has sorted out his pictures and posted them or the link here. In the meantime please post your images to share here

chngpe01 has said it all
except for himself who took time from his busy schedule and physical labour to make this happen

i repeat the thanks to the sponsors and all who have put in the hard work to make this happen
and to the participants too, i had a great time meeting you all.

...finally all done.
Photos from the ClubSNAP/Nikon Embrace Nature 2007 Outing can be found here.

(pardon me if the photos are not up to expectation as i was using the D3 for the first time to cover this event. Many thanks to chngpe01 who lend me use his personal camera)

...finally all done.
Photos from the ClubSNAP/Nikon Embrace Nature 2007 Outing can be found here.

(pardon me if the photos are not up to expectation as i was using the D3 for the first time to cover this event. Many thanks to chngpe01 who lend me use his personal camera)

i think we all should thank kirby for running all over the place as the official photographer...cheers :thumbsup:

chngpe01 has said it all
except for himself who took time from his busy schedule and physical labour to make this happen

i repeat the thanks to the sponsors and all who have put in the hard work to make this happen
and to the participants too, i had a great time meeting you all.

And thanks for coordinating everything. Great meeting up with you too! Been a year (from the CS/Canon event at Suntec) since I last saw you. :)

Don't think you recognise me from back then, since I didn't get a chance to speak to you. Somebody pointed you out to me. :bsmilie:

Many thanks PE and all the helpers for orginizing such a fantastic outing! It was really a great time to try out all the new Nikon stuffs, especially D3. It is really Amazing Camera! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :)

Beside getting poisoned by the D3 and the nice lenses, I think I start to feel some interest in birds shooting. :) Thanks Peng Eik and team for organising this event. :)

Thanks everyone for the great outing. And wishes you the best New year 2008.

meryy.jpg

I have 2 wimberely Arca-Swiss Style Lens Plates lens plate that were fitted to the 600mmf4 and 500mmf4 VR lenses that Nikon has loaned.

They are the wimebrely P50 and P30, and both belongs to me(from my own pocket) and cost more than US$100, pictures of the plates can be see here: http://www.tripodhead.com/products/lens-plates-main.cfm.

If anyone have accidently taken it please PM me, I will appreciate it.

Thank You

Like to say thank you to clubsnap and nikon, for giving me a very exciting sunday outing.

And also like to thank you Errz for letting me taking over your position there.

Show one pic here. :)

I know , I know must be too tire already. It is a sat outing:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.