Clubsnap/Nikon Embrace Nature 2007 Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Peng Eik, Nikon and the rest of the organising committee and helpers for the wonderful event! The virus has been planted, but it will only hibernate till when I got the moolah, which is far far away. :cry:

Didn't really get to talk to many people, cause my gf and I were simply too tired from the overnight shoot last night. Sorry if I seemed unfriendly. :embrass:

And hurray, my consolation to not being able to afford the D3, D300 and all the :bigeyes: lenses is that I walked home with a 1GB Nikon thumb drive. Lucky me!
don't worry, you are not far from the virus...
It's already inside you, just when you want it and then :devil:

congrats for yr prize...

Taken on 105f2 iso1600 f3.2 1/1600s AWB

_DSC005020070116-1.jpg

Thank you Peng Eik and teams for org the outing, not to forget Nikon providing all the extras.

Here is my picture taken at the outing.

Taken with 500mm mirror lens, f/8, 1/60 with build-in flash, ISO 1600 AWB

dont have much to share. came back with abt 38 shots.. of which 10+ are of people hehe.

the bokeh of the cz 85 f1.4 on the d3 is to die for, but not posting unless the subject agrees :p

thanks chngpe, nikon and all for their efforts in organising this :)

one picture to share :D
d08345c6.jpg

CZ ZF 50mm at F2.8 on manual "af-c"

Here's my humble noob shot which I submitted for the mini competition. :embrass:

2112018361_e2f631a552_o.jpg

Didn't do PP, shot is as submitted, except some colour saturation lost when I uploaded into Flickr. Resized, added borders and watermark, and slight USM to preserve sharpness as original. :)

Shot with my S3 Pro and my AF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 D. :embrass:

Thanks Knight Ong for the use of D3, didn't know it was your personal one, shoot till shiok shiok....

ISO3200 too
1K01_0824.jpg

1K01_0829.jpg

This pic has to delicate to Philip aka Harlequin... He found this "model" for me.. :)

Taken using D70 n AF-S 300mm f/2.8

DSC_8414.jpg

Shot with my S3 Pro and my AF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 D. :embrass:

Soo bro, mtl, go get the D3 lar.... then can jio you lim kopi..... :lovegrin:

btw nice shot... :thumbsup:

Thanks for organising the outing, had a real blast trying out the equipment.

My humble post.

DSH_4701b.jpg

Thank you Peng Eik and team for organizing this outing. First time attending and it was a great outing for me and my friend. My friend got the virus and bought himself a D300. For me, have to be contented with my D80 for now :)

My humble contribution.

DSC_0024a1.jpg

Thanks to all those to kindly let us "dirty" your D3s, D300s and expensive glass. Now I feel like getting a Canon 5D instead for full-frame... :eek:

2114181484_59d84ea9ca_o.jpg

Many many thanks to PE-the-great for making this outing happen! Also thanks to Ortega, Nightwolf75, Harlequin, Sree, SKfoo, and all the helpers for contributing their time and hard efforts! Thanks also to Nikon, TK Photo, and Jack006 for the goodies and tempting toys.
I had a very good time, and already excited about next year's fun events. :bsmilie:

Dear,

Thanks for all the nice arrangements, including the use of D3, D300 and the lens. ;p

This is my first time joining the trip and I truly enjoyed it. Especially Harloquin for sharing his very impressive gear with his vast experience in nature photography. :thumbsup:

But I am now posioned... :dunno: Probably will upgrade my gear soon... :bheart:

A big thank you to all the organizers, helpers, Nikon and many Pros!!! :D

Maybe next Nikon event can include geotag resources, geotagging photos with GPS and it's application.

Status
Not open for further replies.