[terenceleezy] Landscapes from travels in Oregon, USA.

#35 Ice Glow

16905621656_4289d5d5a5_b.jpg

There's something really unique about ice textures that keeps me coming back. I tried a shot with sunset colors reflecting off the surface of an iceberg at Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, Iceland.

Hoping for one day i can join u in the states keke. :)

#40 Keep Calm and Cali On

16629797242_1686fa1836_b.jpg

5 Reasons why I miss San Francisco
1. The weather is awesome. Just the right mix of sun and wind chill. You never appreciate the balmy weather till u lose it
2. Gastronomical treats in SF are tops. The Dimsum is unbeatable!
3. Tax. How I get to work my brain every time I want to buy something I have to add 9.75% to the retail price.
4. The need for speed. Driving 65 mph on a freeway got me road rage cos I was driving too slowly (speed limit in Oregon is 55mph btw)
5. Finally, of cos a place is awesome when the company is awesome. :D

Page after page of amazing shots!

Such calmness in the photos! (Y)

Nice... like picture postcards!

And certainly enough pics to start a pictorial book!

Nice... like picture postcards!

And certainly enough pics to start a pictorial book!

thanks! haha too lazy to make one :D

#46 Assiniboine

15808571318_edc994751d_b.jpg

Mt Assiniboine rises above Lake Magog and because of its pyramidal shape, Mt Assiniboine is often known as the “Matterhorn” of North America. I have yet to see the real Matterhorn, but after seeing Mt Assiniboine, I am itching to see the real deal.

#6 Jurassic Falls

My personal favorite waterfall located in Washington. I like the falls best from this angle but getting down means a steep climb down involving a shady rock wall. Basically a mist machine and it was almost impossible to keep the 145mm filter dry. Happy Thursday! :)

14341086152_23c36d13fb_o.jpg

For those interested in the technicals
D800E | 14-24mm @ 14mm | 1/4s | f/11 | iso 50

Nice Nice....

Still looking as active as it was in the 2000....
One of my personal favourite place to go in USA

Did u go to cater lake?