[terenceleezy] Landscapes from travels in Oregon, USA.

#61 NYC

21667379449_970cbd1f71_b.jpg

I had went through every pages of this thread and I had enjoyed and appreciate every images in this thread.
Well thought, well compose, beautiful landscape, brilliant light.

Thank you for sharing.

I had went through every pages of this thread and I had enjoyed and appreciate every images in this thread.
Well thought, well compose, beautiful landscape, brilliant light.

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for the kind words Thomas! been a big fan of ur long exposure stuff! :D

#63 Elowah Elowah Elowah

22099307683_1b5787ec81_b.jpg

Another morning run out to Elowah Falls. one of the highest water flow i have seen at Elowah. So ridiculous and hard to shoot with rain and splashing from the falls on my 145mm filter. ARGH.

Elowah Falls, Oregon

D800E | 14-24mm @ 14mm

Excellent stuffs you have here, capturing the landscape at their best :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#64 Smurf on Ice

23572742305_5e0906b9b5_b.jpg

Headed out to FCF with Lance and Rami, half hoping the gate will not be closed. Alas didnt get too lucky there. That gate added 4 unncessary miles to the hike in the not so awesome ice and slush. The consistent rain didnt help the situation at all. We were about 4 day late from prime, may look pretty and all but I got 3 word; cold, wet and miserable. Haha. Got to 2 miles before the trailhead, seeing the icy scene and i realized i had forgotten my spikes.. Opps. Stole one side of Rami's spike during the hike and when I got here, precariously slide around those slick ice to get to the edge for the selfie. :) Cold, wet and miserable but I guess it was still a pretty scene! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

#64 is absolutely gorgeous! <3<3<3

#64 is absolutely gorgeous! <3<3<3

Thanks!

#65 Lupines!

23123324343_e973af59a5_b.jpg

Another road trip to Mt Rainier cos Sarah decided to buy a last minute ticket up here for the weekend. Called up Rami for a last minute trip out and somehow things all worked out. Clear skies through the trip but wildflowers were looking awesome and at peak. Here's one from sunset.

#66 Tickland

23099355143_5a32c7291c_b.jpg

I spent countless mornings at Rowena Crest this year with Rami Jabaji and Lance Rudge and was lucky to get away without any nasty tick encounters. As pretty as these wild flowers are, I'd be ticked off if I had any bites from those buggers. :D

#67 Rolling Hills of Palouse

23895169625_1c23d7d769_b.jpg

Ran into Chip Phillips here running a workshop that morning. As usual, this is one of those places that's not close to anywhere on the map, probably made famous by Chip Phillips sets of ridiculous good images from here. Google it, you will be wowed. It's not on the way to anywhere but if you do go though, stop by Palouse Falls, it's great. By the way, I don't mean stop by, I probably meant take a 1 or 2 hours detour from the state park. :p

#68 Christ the Redeemer

22971187713_58f5e3d28e_b.jpg

Seen a bunch of pics and travel blogs of Christ the Redeemer but I never thought I will see it in Rio de Janeiro in person. Foggy rainy but definitely very cool.

#69 Twenty Fifteen

23659172569_ed9da7442b_b.jpg

www.terenceleezy.com/blog/2015

Made a blog entry of my favorite moments of 2015. Tried to process all new images but I guess I failed terribly. If you have nothing to do or you have 5 mins to spare, check it out. (Left the link above) :)

Opted for 3 extra hours of sleep and skipped TDH Mountain (Tom Dick and Harry Mountain) this morning met up with Justin and Rami and got here with 3 addition hours of sleep. Pretty awesome until.. I fell in the water. lol also my current wallpaper :D