[terenceleezy] Landscapes from travels in Oregon, USA.

pretty nice mother nature :D

thanks!

#86 molten

29534604095_cb0bf8dfc0_b.jpg

When smoking hot molten orange lava meets the crashing ocean waves.. Loads of steam and the nasty smelling H2S.

Kalapana Ocean Entry, Pahoa, HI

#89 Foggy Fall

29898805785_da8a88f12e_b.jpg

Foggy morning in Hillsboro got me driving to this alley that I found earlier.. Trying to get it without cars probably won't be possible but I guess I will still come back to try a couple more times. Just a concept shot and some ps/bs lol.

Where is the 'Like' Button. :D

Fantastic picts.

Where is the 'Like' Button. :D

Fantastic picts.

haha thanks!

#93 San Giovanni

30102088833_117c0ce398_b.jpg

We drove through some uber fast and expensive autobahn in Italy that had speed limits but no one seems to follow them. Our rental feather light Lancia feels like it’s ready to fly off the road when driving above speed limit. In the smaller towns, there are some ridiculously hard to drive single lane roads that honestly had to be made for one way by mistake and ended up being used for 2 way travel instead.. There are tiny pullouts here and there and whoever that’s closer to the pullout will either drive into it or reverse into it. Italians drive in reverse gear as fast as they drive forward lol pretty cool. Along the weaving and meandering roads, we lost count of the number of lone churches we saw but this one, San Giovanni church, is definitely my favorite!

Ranuihof, Val di Funes, Italy

beautiful work!

Fantastic shots!

#99 Mud Tiles of Taiwan

中正紀念堂 area with some cool tiles in the foreground that looks like the mud tiles in Death Valley, California lol

32239463240_fc2ac49429_b.jpg