[terenceleezy] Landscapes from travels in Oregon, USA.

#100 十分瀑布

31797630923_3457d40595_b.jpg

Beautiful [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks

#103 Lost

34931865266_58943ee3e0_b.jpg

Saw solarham's KP8 forecast way too late last night and was already at Lost Lake and obviously as luck has it aurora was totally in the opposite direction. Here's one from lost lake with Mount Hood under the stars without aurora lol

Lost Lake, Oregon

#104 Antelope Canyon

34070680174_f3c3f023e3_b.jpg

Packed with as many people as Disneyland, the light beams in this secret canyon is still extremely cool to see in person. I was here many years ago when tours were way cheaper and the canyon was way less crowded but I didn’t know how to use my camera.. Attempting to get a single shot now with no tourist is extremely challenging. While in the canyon, every couple mins the guide echoes “you have 30 seconds NOW.”

#104 Antelope Canyon

34070680174_f3c3f023e3_b.jpg

Packed with as many people as Disneyland, the light beams in this secret canyon is still extremely cool to see in person. I was here many years ago when tours were way cheaper and the canyon was way less crowded but I didn’t know how to use my camera.. Attempting to get a single shot now with no tourist is extremely challenging. While in the canyon, every couple mins the guide echoes “you have 30 seconds NOW.”
Yes. You really needed to be thick skinned on this. As every one will jostle for the shot. I didn't get to book the photography slot as my wife is not a photographer. Somehow rules says all participants needs to be a photographer and have pro gear. Anyways I booked the slot just before noon. We are lucky to get the light beams too. I asked my wife to be thick skinned and just get in to grab a picture. The next moment the beam was gone.. haha. U sure got a wonderful keeper...
Great shot!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes. You really needed to be thick skinned on this. As every one will jostle for the shot. I didn't get to book the photography slot as my wife is not a photographer. Somehow rules says all participants needs to be a photographer and have pro gear. Anyways I booked the slot just before noon. We are lucky to get the light beams too. I asked my wife to be thick skinned and just get in to grab a picture. The next moment the beam was gone.. haha. U sure got a wonderful keeper...
Great shot!!!

Thanks. yea one of my friends actually didnt have gear either and just used my spare setup. lol.

#106 Shine Bright Like A Diamond

36872059735_5929ab3efd_b.jpg

one of the coolest natural phenomenon I ever witnessed. Pretty awesome that you can actually see reddish looking prominences of the sun at the edges

Reactions: Rockett
Thanks. yea one of my friends actually didnt have gear either and just used my spare setup. lol.

#106 Shine Bright Like A Diamond

36872059735_5929ab3efd_b.jpg

one of the coolest natural phenomenon I ever witnessed. Pretty awesome that you can actually see reddish looking prominences of the sun at the edges
Awesome.. did you planned for the solar eclipse or you happen to be at line of solar eclipse on your trip? Lucky you.

Awesome.. did you planned for the solar eclipse or you happen to be at line of solar eclipse on your trip? Lucky you.

actually planned a trip down to watch it. it was like a 3 hours drive from my place but a 6 hours drive back :/ haha

#107 Totality

37335064575_1019bb8124_b.jpg

one and the half minutes of the coolest natural phenomenon I ever witnessed.

Last edited:
#111 The Bund, Shanghai

Interesting week learning more about copycats, innovative ideas and the role of the government in the progress of the Chinese economy. However, my biggest takeaway was how crowded China truly is.

31655893348_aefe38aca0_b.jpg