Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo it works

2587762112_c2c7a78530.jpg

thank chiu por the photochop lesson!
goota morleng butties!

Oi....badly done leh.....patches on the nose. :sweat:

Annoucement!

Hi, I am currently doing some paid and TFCD projects to practice my portrait photography. I intended to extent this learning together experience to fellow Tangshooters. The shooting subject is not important but the way of composition, control and communication is what we wanted to achieve.

Currently, Samurai had agreed to support me in the shoots including paid ones. I am opening another slot for participation, but do take note we need to support each other in terms of transport and equipments and will be visiting locations which are not easily reached. On and off, I will try to engaged my friend who is a professional to guide us if he is free. Cheers!

:)

good morning butties :bsmilie:
thankx for all the tips/lesson:thumbsup:
thank you:D

once the lighting reaches above 2 stops, all the details are gone. almost impossible to retrive the tone. remember, always shoot under ; about -1/3 or -1/2. So as to ensure that the highlights are not blown.

I don't recommend that you try to do anything, super tough to rescue liao :sweat:.

I am not sure about your camera, but for my cam, the LCD screen display will blink the blown areas if the portion of the image is over-exposed. Once you see the blinking happens, you should immediately drop 1 - 1.5 stops and quickly snap again.

btw bro, what I read from a magazine is totally difference. The magazine suggest that we should shoot little bit over - about -1/3, instead of under...
this photo was due to the direct bulb light..

Annoucement!

Hi, I am currently doing some paid and TFCD projects to practice my portrait photography. I intended to extent this learning together experience to fellow Tangshooters. The shooting subject is not important but the way of composition, control and communication is what we wanted to achieve.

Currently, Samurai had agreed to support me in the shoots including paid ones. I am opening another slot for participation, but do take note we need to support each other in terms of transport and equipments and will be visiting locations which are not easily reached. On and off, I will try to engaged my friend who is a professional to guide us if he is free. Cheers!

:)

Saimulai is a good buttie! :thumbsup:

DURIAN !! yum yum :lovegrin:
durian :bigeyes::bsmilie:seldom people like it... it taste good... yummy :bsmilie:
organise one durinan outing :bsmilie:

btw bro, what I read from a magazine is totally difference. The magazine suggest that we should shoot little bit over - about -1/3, instead of under...
this photo was due to the direct bulb light..

but shoot over in terms of?

i think it depends too. sometimes if its backlight of cos shoot over, it not do manual metering best haha..but the light was quite bad, i had same problem with some pictures..haha

hmm to me for portraits if shooting over compements the subjects complextion its okay hehe ;p

hmm, more detail i will shoot under :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.