Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 contirbution from me..

medium.jpg

bro the design looks quite good. maybe try another tone? 1 nitpick though, the stars below look a bit too PRC to me... :bsmilie:

Challenge!

This is challenge is what I call "Motion Shoot". Get a model. Photographer in motion with the model, like follow the model around the area. Shoot along the area the model went. This concept had been practiced in overseas. Very well executed. Who want to take the challenge? :bsmilie:

Yes..indeed! very much use in fashion shoot..count me in.

Challenge!

This is challenge is what I call "Motion Shoot". Get a model. Photographer in motion with the model, like follow the model around the area. Shoot along the area the model went. This concept had been practiced in overseas. Very well executed. Who want to take the challenge? :bsmilie:

I thought of something like that some time back.. But then no time and no moolah to execute... :embrass:

Haaa... to me a club is more of getting togather and enjoy the trade togather... share tips between one another..

OPen class and teach... i'll leave it to the experts manz! I can be an old member but still cannot shoot... wahhaaa

Allooo.. by age chiu is younger than me...so sweat...me ish worst... me ish not shooting... me gassack butak nia

wah lau eh.........all lao jiao very humble leh...........I only know how to press the shutter button nia........

Allooo... me ish notch humble huan.... me just camel nia...:sweat:

Think i have to give it a miss..too much backlog especially euro season..my day turn nite, nite turn day..

Welcome to the semi-con industry... me ish de signed on huan.

u not bad already... i see the moller at the same time, some "water" drop out from my mouth with my eye open big big :bsmilie:

Err...notch bad liao... me ish de same...but now and then gets distracted by other camee oso.....:embrass:

hmm to me for portraits if shooting over compements the subjects complextion its okay hehe....

hmm, more detail i will shoot under :think:

Errr... me think chiu ish de prefer the details under, me is oso hab look for details higher up huan.. if hab, me ish try to shoot over.... Oooppz....:embrass:

Challenge!

time for 1D MKII/III !!!!! wahhaha

Challenge!

yes, bro,.... long long time did not hear from you.

Yes, I have seen ppl shooting like this before, and the results is fantestic !!! very natural feeling. I am not sure if my standard is "there" or not... :sweat:

I thought of something like that some time back.. But then no time and no moolah to execute... :embrass:

No need moolah. lah.....just need a bit of excersie....I am training up to run with the model. :bsmilie:....Another project to execute.

Errr... me think chiu ish de prefer the details under, me is oso hab look for details higher up huan.. if hab, me ish try to shoot over.... Oooppz....:embrass:

:thumbsup::bsmilie:

yes, bro,.... long long time did not hear from you.

Yes, I have seen ppl shooting like this before, and the results is fantestic !!! very natural feeling. I am not sure if my standard is "there" or not... :sweat:

Start training with your baby. ;)

Challenge!

fWah.. Moller sabo us how... huait move into the ladies.....:sweat:.. kekekekekek

Good suggestion... like what most journalist photog does... they follow the actions....:thumbsup:

No need moolah. lah.....just need a bit of excersie....I am training up to run with the model. :bsmilie:....Another project to execute.

time for running har... any moller can run marathon? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

fWah.. Moller sabo us how... huait move into the ladies.....:sweat:.. kekekekekek

Good suggestion... like what most journalist photog does... they follow the actions....:thumbsup:

Too many sit down there and shoot only create cruch potato. Should try follow the suspect style. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.