Tang Shooters XXXI: TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, remember to treat him "Fishing" after the shoot. :)

钓鱼 = hot green tea (tea bag style)? haha... :bsmilie:

Anyway bro, I planning for 3 things now which all should maybe contribute ideas.

1st thing most impt is 1st anniversary. 2nd thing is the TFCD Experience Pt 3 and the last thing is one 2D1N Malacca tour. 1st anniversary in End June. TFCD Experience in August. And Malacca probably near end of year. I will draft out details for the anniversary first. Then followed by TFCD then the malacca one.

Other than these, we will start island hopping in late July. This will take place bi monthly. These are my plans for TS in the remaining half of the year. Other bros can contribute ideas freely and post the outings in the outings thread once details firmed up. :D

Anyway bro, I planning for 3 things now which all should maybe contribute ideas.

1st thing most impt is 1st anniversary. 2nd thing is the TFCD Experience Pt 3 and the last thing is one 2D1N Malacca tour. 1st anniversary in End June. TFCD Experience in August. And Malacca probably near end of year. I will draft out details for the anniversary first. Then followed by TFCD then the malacca one.

Other than these, we will start island hopping in late July. This will take place bi monthly. These are my plans for TS in the remaining half of the year. Other bros can contribute ideas freely and post the outings in the outings thread once details firmed up. :D

:thumbsup: for your initiative. We would encourage everyone to practice. :)
I will come out a route march outing once every two months :bsmilie: and try to update you guys on the coming events which we could enjoy shooting.

:thumbsup: If got voting for CEO for TS will surely vote for you. :D

PM me if you on. Requirement is to wake up early. :bsmilie: Do a search two threads ago, I had explained in detail on the requirements. Please take note, photos taken during the event are not allowed to be posted in any public forum, but can be used for own portfolio. This is to protect the privacy of the people involved in the event.

No worries on the submission, I still have people who haven't submited to me the photos on the event taken in Feburary. :sweat: ... Dateline for photos submission will be the weekend after I come back from oversea course. ;)....But if you can submit to me earlier will be appreciated. I will be submiting mine by next week.

Think i have to give it a miss..too much backlog especially euro season..my day turn nite, nite turn day..:bsmilie:

wah lau eh.........all lao jiao very humble leh...........I only know how to press the shutter button nia........

i good at holding reflectors and maybe bubble machine...

going down OP later , any buddiez 1 2 join ?

SMS me your no. I still hanging now cos got 1 pending meetup. If the pending 1 confirmed with me, I'll go OP cos I'm gonna be in the area anyway. If not then don't think so liao. :bsmilie:

You all so zai, know how to press shutter, hold camera, hold reflector and bubble machine.

I only know how to see the moller.. The rest all dunno... :dunno:

SMS me your no. I still hanging now cos got 1 pending meetup. If the pending 1 confirmed with me, I'll go OP cos I'm gonna be in the area anyway. If not then don't think so liao. :bsmilie:

pm u liaoz

You all so zai, know how to press shutter, hold camera, hold reflector and bubble machine.

u can be the smoke machine! :bsmilie:

Oh yah hor .... football season. :bsmilie:

i remember the tiger advertisement during the last world cup where they show the ang mohs sleeping in the day because its finally held in asia and we dont have to stay up so late..hahaha

how we wish that can happen again

Think i have to give it a miss..too much backlog especially euro season..my day turn nite, nite turn day..:bsmilie:
soccer fan:thumbsup:

i good at holding reflectors and maybe bubble machine...
u not bad already... i see the moller at the same time, some "water" drop out from my mouth with my eye open big big :bsmilie:

i remember the tiger advertisement during the last world cup where they show the ang mohs sleeping in the day because its finally held in asia and we dont have to stay up so late..hahaha

how we wish that can happen again
wait until singapore host the tournament:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.