Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, its not so easy to organize hundreds of outings per year like we do.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749899

家有家规,国有国法!

I would say our high count of previous outings were organized before the strict rules came in..
Pros n cons exists..I believe there are many CSers out there wanting to join outings..

家有家规,国有国法!

I would say our high count of previous outings were organized before the strict rules came in..
Pros n cons exists..I believe there are many CSers out there wanting to join outings..

well said bro. I cannot agree more.

There is another saying...
相识容易相处难 : easy to get to know each other, but its tough to get along.

3 more days to YOG's closing ceremony!!! woooohooo....

this year nobody suuting getai?

Yesh weather ish welly hawt :cry:

I wanted to.. but seems like getai now a days are getting lesser and lesser...

chiu orguinice i sarppork! i will be more fwee from next week onwards!!! :bsmilie:

I wanted to.. but seems like getai now a days are getting lesser and lesser...

According to newspaper reports, there is an increase in number of getais compared to last yr! :D

seriously..I haven't see 1 single getai..its already entering the 14th day of the 7th month..:bsmilie:

me too.. I have not seen I, did not even heard the loud speaker blasting also... :cry:

seriously..I haven't see 1 single getai..its already entering the 14th day of the 7th month..:bsmilie:

me too.. I have not seen I, did not even heard the loud speaker blasting also... :cry:

last week the getai opposite my house blasted for 5 consecutive nights! hawkers really damn rich! first time it happened in 30 years! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.