Fuji Film Instax Camera Singapore Fans Club, Season Two

Merry Xmas to all Instax Fans!!!!

just got an instant camera from a friend. wanting to check which shop/location sells the cheapest film in town?

thanks

just got an instant camera from a friend. wanting to check which shop/location sells the cheapest film in town?

thanks
Not sure about "cheapest", but in sites like Qoo10 there are a number of sellers offering instax film below standard retail price.

Not sure about "cheapest", but in sites like Qoo10 there are a number of sellers offering instax film below standard retail price.

for cheap film without the hassle of waiting for it, google Passion Gadgets Singapore

for cheap film without the hassle of waiting for it, google Passion Gadgets Singapore

Hi, I'm planning to buy from them. But realised that the warranty is actually in house so their goods should be imported themselves right?

If I buy from those retail shops like Courts for example, then will the warranty be directly from Fujifilm Singapore?

Great thread. I am buying a wide210 soon :)

WTBuy Fujifilm Polaroid 50s
preferably brand new
let me know, thanks! :)

HI, are u still looking for 50s? can contact me at 96512186. will be able to nego there as well as sending you the photos of how it looked like :)

Hi all, thinking of getting an instax but my last encounter with instant film was from the messy polaroid days several decades ago.

Quick questions:
- Are the instax films sealed, i.e. your fingers are not exposed to the developer chemicals when they are out of the cam?
- Which models have better exposure meters? Prefer if there's a slight over exposure rather than under.
- Any difference in the film qualities for the wide film versions? I do like the bigger look :)

Thanks!

Hi all, thinking of getting an instax but my last encounter with instant film was from the messy polaroid days several decades ago. Quick questions: - Are the instax films sealed, i.e. your fingers are not exposed to the developer chemicals when they are out of the cam? - Which models have better exposure meters? Prefer if there's a slight over exposure rather than under. - Any difference in the film qualities for the wide film versions? I do like the bigger look :) Thanks!

Hi ,

The mini Instax films nowadays are totally sealed all the way from removal from packaging to putting into camera and printing. Zero exposure to any chemicals.

Instax cameras have a tendency to over expose slightly ;)

Film quality are generally quite standard across the board, but remember that Instax firms are supposed to be fun in that they are not supposed to be all prim and proper standard in their output.

Thanks Keith for the info! yeah just for fun :) If only Fuji also came out with b/w paper though hehe.

Thanks Keith for the info! yeah just for fun :) If only Fuji also came out with b/w paper though hehe.

Eh ... U do know u can take a shot first and then print out in BnW if u have the SP1 Instax printer right ...

I drop a hint here , something new for the Instax series gonna be coming soon

Oh but I was looking at an all in one solution. Will look out for your hint! =)