Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 ultra-telephoto zoom

Interesting release. Seems geared towards the high-res sensors and supposedly has better IQ. We'd see!

all i want is better weather sealing.. i had dust issues with my t156. (Didnt help that the service center is so far in Changi)

the arca-swiss compatible foot is a bonus :)

of all the recent budget tele lens (s156s, s156c, nikon200-500).. the t156 was my favourite.

all i want is better weather sealing.. i had dust issues with my t156. (Didnt help that the service center is so far in Changi)

the arca-swiss compatible foot is a bonus :)

of all the recent budget tele lens (s156s, s156c, nikon200-500).. the t156 was my favourite.

One of the product highlights:
7. Fluorine Coating and Moisture-Resistant Construction for a more user-friendly lens
The front surface of the lens element is coated with a protective fluorine compound that is water- and oil-repellent. The lens surface is easier to wipe clean and is less vulnerable to the damaging effects of dirt, dust, moisture and fingerprints. For greater protection when shooting outdoors, leak-proof seals throughout the lens barrel help protect your equipment.

:) hope much better than the mark 1.

Some shop already have a quote of this tamron G2. Same price with nikkor 200-500.

If they have trade-in, I will go for this upgrade.

Having said that, I am more interested in the tele-converter to be used with the 1st version.

Lens is out in the USA/HK but no news in SG :(