Sunset at Redang


Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2006
441
0
16
NUS
#1
Just got back from Redang Island, here is one of my photos out of hundreds, please leave some comments, thanks ;)

 

danlin

New Member
Feb 17, 2006
278
0
0
#3
yah i agree, the horizon is being titled way too much. I wld suggestin on focusing on the nice rays reflected on the sea or the beautiful sky .
 

Feb 19, 2006
441
0
16
NUS
#4
danlin said:
yah i agree, the horizon is being titled way too much. I wld suggestin on focusing on the nice rays reflected on the sea or the beautiful sky .
Yes, I wanted to align the sun and the reflection along the diagonal of the image, now this looks weired to me too, :)
 

Pablo

Senior Member
Sep 1, 2004
1,854
0
0
Blue/Green Planet
#5
Hi xavier_xw,

Nice photo, but I think that the tilt is quite off putting.

I have to twist my head to see what it looks like as you captured it.

I think that perspective kind of thing is better suited to other types of photo.

Again, to give my comment... a second look after writing the above; I had to crane my head again.

The result of doing so is to say," nice capture of the sunset". !!!
 

Feb 19, 2006
441
0
16
NUS
#6
Pablo said:
Hi xavier_xw,

Nice photo, but I think that the tilt is quite off putting.

I have to twist my head to see what it looks like as you captured it.

I think that perspective kind of thing is better suited to other types of photo.

Again, to give my comment... a second look after writing the above; I had to crane my head again.

The result of doing so is to say," nice capture of the sunset". !!!
thanks, :)

actually I photoshoped this photo, to make it look more "golden", ;)
 

DEX

New Member
Oct 3, 2005
32
0
0
Eunos
commanderdex.deviantart.com
#7
Hi xavier_xw...

Which part of Redang is this? 'cos I went there twice but can't take any sunrise/sunset pics...:(

Anyway, I agree with the rest. Tilted too much. Nice golden colour though!
 

Feb 19, 2006
441
0
16
NUS
#8
DEX said:
Hi xavier_xw...

Which part of Redang is this? 'cos I went there twice but can't take any sunrise/sunset pics...:(

Anyway, I agree with the rest. Tilted too much. Nice golden colour though!
We stayed at Laguna resort, but this photo is taken on a boat we rent for sunset cruise, I don't know the exact location on the sea either, :(
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom