Sunset at Redang

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavier_xw

Feb 19, 2006
NUS
Just got back from Redang Island, here is one of my photos out of hundreds, please leave some comments, thanks ;)

x1pNWjjkHJ3o_zT_8t88zuufAXgM3w1ZIdjXcWHnk6RM7cmRJCOnv42odV6hsAjU_nJ3TBY2IlaTRSrSI-LwiQuYc0EdSbYfQm_v9ZteFVsw4529sxsvcS98PvV6X_5yaXu2dMXCt3Ov7s

yah i agree, the horizon is being titled way too much. I wld suggestin on focusing on the nice rays reflected on the sea or the beautiful sky .

danlin said:
yah i agree, the horizon is being titled way too much. I wld suggestin on focusing on the nice rays reflected on the sea or the beautiful sky .
Yes, I wanted to align the sun and the reflection along the diagonal of the image, now this looks weired to me too, :)

Hi xavier_xw,

Nice photo, but I think that the tilt is quite off putting.

I have to twist my head to see what it looks like as you captured it.

I think that perspective kind of thing is better suited to other types of photo.

Again, to give my comment... a second look after writing the above; I had to crane my head again.

The result of doing so is to say," nice capture of the sunset". !!!

Pablo said:
Hi xavier_xw,

Nice photo, but I think that the tilt is quite off putting.

I have to twist my head to see what it looks like as you captured it.

I think that perspective kind of thing is better suited to other types of photo.

Again, to give my comment... a second look after writing the above; I had to crane my head again.

The result of doing so is to say," nice capture of the sunset". !!!
thanks, :)

actually I photoshoped this photo, to make it look more "golden", ;)

Hi xavier_xw...

Which part of Redang is this? 'cos I went there twice but can't take any sunrise/sunset pics...:(

Anyway, I agree with the rest. Tilted too much. Nice golden colour though!

DEX said:
Hi xavier_xw...

Which part of Redang is this? 'cos I went there twice but can't take any sunrise/sunset pics...:(

Anyway, I agree with the rest. Tilted too much. Nice golden colour though!
We stayed at Laguna resort, but this photo is taken on a boat we rent for sunset cruise, I don't know the exact location on the sea either, :(

Status
Not open for further replies.