[SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

Bro Jacobs, I thick skin abit volunteer to help out as 'senior' can? :sweat:

I should be able to join also. Got spot bro Jacobs?
Which ManU shirt are you gonna wear ? :bsmilie:

Anyone traveling from near Clementi side? :)

I'll wearing either home or away shirt:

mufc-69893.jpg
mufc-69904.jpg

I'll wear the home one too then ;)

PS. have signed up and put Alvin's (mimik07) name as well :D

Last edited:
Be proud of your support club..Liverpool

I am proud to be a Liverpool supporter, but it seems that they are not doing me proud leh.. :sweatsm:

I am proud to be a Liverpool supporter, but it seems that they are not doing me proud leh.. :sweatsm:

The league games still long way to go..we wouldn't know the result until the final game..:)

The league games still long way to go..we wouldn't know the result until the final game..

Yeah, well said bro jacobs. :thumbsup:
It's only 2 league games into the season, too early to judge.... :)
Although as a ManU fan, it feels good to have a dig at Liverpool fan friends :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I just sent mine. PS din see that requirement. Saw Jacob organise one faster put name already... lol

Yeah, well said bro jacobs. :thumbsup:
It's only 2 league games into the season, too early to judge....
Although as a ManU fan, it feels good to have a dig at Liverpool fan friends :bsmilie::bsmilie:

:angry::bsmilie:
Ok lah, I used to it. For me its not so much of the 2 games, but more of the past 19 seasons. Haha, anyway better not OT too much here. Adrian, you can 'suan' me during the outing ya? Hehe..

Just collect my ND110..:lovegrin:
Can test try on this coming outing..;)

Wa... go to school... come back check CS and is full.... always no chance....:(:(:(

next time i put for you. den if you cannot make it. you remove yourself?
Thanks Skylover:)
Ya lo... school holiday start also... but nevermind, I see if my Dad can bring me there and shoot by myself..:think: