[SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

so that settled ar? next time i put for you. if u cannot make it you remove it yourself ok?
If I never check the outing thread, then I dont know also....
Better not la....:dunno:

For those without personal transport, you can check out the bus timing link from the outing thread first post. SBS 163 first bus from Sengkang is 530 and Toa Payoh 545.
And SMRT buses 167, 169, 855, 980 timing http://www.smrtbuses.com.sg/ebusguide/busguide.asp

Last edited:
For those without personal transport, you can check out the bus timing link from the outing thread first post. SBS 163 first bus from Sengkang is 530 and Toa Payoh 545.
And SMRT buses 167, 169, 855, 980 timing http://www.smrtbuses.com.sg/ebusguide/busguide.asp

lolx.. Thanks Bro.. But Tampines do not have bus there... :cry:

lolx.. cab all e way better.. since its along SLE..

definitely faster but cost wise.... you have to do the math.... but probably cab will be more expensive as there is a midnight surcharge.

Do make an effort to check your area if cab are readily available during that timing. Sometimes they could be changing shift.... you will see lots of cab and none want to pick you up....

You can estimate your taxi fare from here :)
See you on Sat!

definitely faster but cost wise.... you have to do the math.... but probably cab will be more expensive as there is a midnight surcharge.

Do make an effort to check your area if cab are readily available during that timing. Sometimes they could be changing shift.... you will see lots of cab and none want to pick you up....
cab is confirm available from my side.. all the taxi uncle from my area. Most of them do morning shift..
You can estimate your taxi fare from here :)
See you on Sat!

lolx.. thanks pal.. I was hoping anybody stay near East can go together better.. :sweat:

cab is confirm available from my side.. all the taxi uncle from my area. Most of them do morning shift..

lolx.. thanks pal.. I was hoping anybody stay near East can go together better.. :sweat:

Provide me your address, I become your "Taxi Driver"..;)

Still have 1 seat available..
a. Chilicrab1 aka Kelson @ Tampines St.72 -- 5.40am
b. mimik07 aka Alvin @ Tampines Ave 3 -- 5.30am

But you need to wake-up early as around 5.20am, target move from Tampines at around 5.45am --> Lower Pierce Reservoir

Can be your backup driver too ..Just realize that so many staying in the east area :)

btw..anyone going for Tangshooter outing @ Mandai Orchid Garden after the sunrise shoot ?

Going to "catch" some bugs there;p

btw..anyone going for Tangshooter outing @ Mandai Orchid Garden after the sunrise shoot ?

Oh..didn't reliaze have this outing..:eek:
Don't know qualify to join them or not, coz I'm juz newbie for macro shoot..:embrass:

so...you will be bringing your macro gear.... gotta take a peek...

Oh..didn't reliaze have this outing..:eek:
Don't know qualify to join them or not, coz I'm juz newbie for macro shoot..:embrass:

the lease for the place is nearly up and probably won't be the same pretty soon.

Hahaha Jacobs master, u must be joking , u my macro shifu yo .
Think they welcome newbies if not I am out ..lol

Provide me your address, I become your "Taxi Driver"..;)

Still have 1 seat available..
a. Chilicrab1 aka Kelson @ Tampines St.72 -- 5.40am
b. mimik07 aka Alvin @ Tampines Ave 3 -- 5.30am

But you need to wake-up early as around 5.20am, target move from Tampines at around 5.45am --> Lower Pierce Reservoir
lolx.. thanks Bro Jacobs.. Yilin will be fetching me.. ^^
Can be your backup driver too ..Just realize that so many staying in the east area :)
Thanks for fetching me.. Appreciate it.. :lovegrin:

Hahaha Jacobs master, u must be joking , u my macro shifu yo .
Think they welcome newbies if not I am out ..lol

Ha..haa you gonna kidding with me..It's long way for me to be master/Shifu..:sweat: