Status
Not open for further replies.
harrynkl said:
bro join this one lah:bsmilie:

Haven't see your name yet leh.. :bsmilie:

The P***** izzit Phoakm?

Not sure as Sunday afternoon me quite difficult to get exit permit. :(

Yeah it's Phoa!

Anyway guys, do sign up if you've been hesitating... this is going to be the last Sunday Sunshine for the time being. I'm taking a break! Need to plan a major shoot coming up! In the meantime, if you'd like to book any of the Sunshine girls or myself for a studio or outdoor shoot with your own kakis, please feel free to PM me, I'll put you in touch with them, or if you know their nicks, just PM them directly. :)

feine said:
Yeah it's Phoa!

Anyway guys, do sign up if you've been hesitating... this is going to be the last Sunday Sunshine for the time being. I'm taking a break! Need to plan a major shoot coming up! In the meantime, if you'd like to book any of the Sunshine girls or myself for a studio or outdoor shoot with your own kakis, please feel free to PM me, I'll put you in touch with them, or if you know their nicks, just PM them directly. :)

so i got to do it 4 in a row loh:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Then can set record liao! You, Phoa, and Yawoo form the best team man, seriously. PLEASE show me how the photos by the brick wall turned out ok?

feine said:
Then can set record liao! You, Phoa, and Yawoo form the best team man, seriously. PLEASE show me how the photos by the brick wall turned out ok?
still havent edit last week one ;p,

rushing to complete and put to my site long overdue:bsmilie:

Yea quite surprised to see something like this on paper. Heard from some other models/talent that have encountered similar cases.

Hope she will be ok soon.

Up for you. :)

Let me know if I can join? Can I bring one A list makeup artist/hairstylist, designer outfit and A list fashion stylist along?

Wanna take the chance to share with some photographers. Especially those who PMed me and mentioned the difficulties of shooting local gals for fashion :)

You let me know :) cheers

feine said:

Thanks for the compliment. Too embrass to show the photos. :embrass:
Will show you this Sunday. :)
Upz for your shoot! :thumbsup:

SPECIAL PROMOTION!
--------------------
Choose your shooting style:

$50/photographer for 6:1 shooting ratio
OR
$70/photographer for 4:1 shooting ratio

PM me to reserve a slot now!

UPDATES!
---------------
1. Confirmed - P*****
2. Reserved - M*********
3. Reserved - L******

UPDATES!
---------------
1. Confirmed - P*****
2. Reserved - M*********
3. Reserved - L******
4. Reserved - F******
5. Reserved - F******2

SPECIAL PROMOTION!
--------------------
Choose your shooting style:

$50/photographer for 6:1 shooting ratio
OR
$70/photographer for 4:1 shooting ratio

PM me to book a slot now!

--------------------
UPDATES!
---------------
1. Confirmed - P*****
2. Reserved - M*********
3. Reserved - L******
4. Reserved - F******
5. Reserved - F******2
6. Reserved - H****
7. Reserved - H****2
8. Reserved - H****3

Min. 10 photographers for 2 models, min. 15 photographers for 3 models! Based on 6:1 ratio price. :)

thanks peeps! i'm fine no worries!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.