GIRLY! Sunday Sunshine #003 - Sunday, 13 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

feine

Aug 18, 2005
Date: Sunday, 13 August
Time: 9am-12noon
Theme: All girl; all woman - dresses, dresses, and more dresses! One summery look for day, and one dressier look for night.
Location: To be disclosed to participants only, via SMS after payment is received.
Number of models: 2 or more, with 2 outfits per model!
Number of photographers: 4 per model MAX
Fee: $60 for early birds (payment in by Wednesday 2 Aug), $70 otherwise. If you've participated in Sunday Sunshine shoots, you get an additional $5 off!
HOW TO BOOK A SLOT: Please transfer payment to POSB savings 004-60783-0, with your CS nickname indicated, and then PM me with the reference number.

Meet the girls!

XUE - don't miss the chance to shoot her before she leaves for studies overseas!
207143800_7a8442373f_b.jpg

dsc4417a01aph0.jpg

Thanks to Chris!

YING
191772814_ba02d201e0.jpg

202961612_ea0e0b91ff.jpg

Thanks to Chris!

Check out some of the photos from past Sunday Sunshine outings!
http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=212772
http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=212652http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=213001
http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=212566
http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=212974
http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=212765

Just photos of two girls for now, photos of more girls will be uploaded soon. Hurry sign up now!

Now that is what I call good looking models!:thumbsup:

Upppzzzz.......and the way for the organiser!:D

Upzzz & Upzzz & Upzzz
for Xue & Ying
Two wonderful models they are

SA01d.jpg

:thumbsup:

SD04.jpg

:thumbsup:

I probably need to take a rest after 2 consecutive weeks, but will certainly be back for somemore future sunday sunshine! :cool:

Highly recommended!!

Hi Ying,

I noticed you posted this on 5th Aug but your early birds closes on the 2nd Aug. Perhaps you would like to change the date of payment?
:eek:

Winston

Oh dear, thanks Winston!

My bad! Early bird price applies to payment by WEDNESDAY 9 August!

My GOD.... I gonna miss this opportunity to shoot Xueling again... Haaiiya...:cry: :cry: ..Cos me too organise 1 for Jasmine liao... hopefully Feine can do it once for her again.. heehee.. thanks..

Yawoo said:
My GOD.... I gonna miss this opportunity to shoot Xueling again... Haaiiya...:cry: :cry: ..Cos me too organise 1 for Jasmine liao... hopefully Feine can do it once for her again.. heehee.. thanks..

you can change the time of ur shoot hehe:bsmilie:

Upz for two great models to work with....

Don't miss this!!!!

harrynkl said:
you can change the time of ur shoot hehe:bsmilie:

have to ask Jasmine & 3 other guys la.. later she not happy I keep postpone again & again...

UPDATES!

1. CONFIRMED - T****

Confirm (by advance payment) your slots by WEDNESDAY 9 August to enjoy an early bird price of $60! That's just $20 per hour for 2 models, 2 outfits each = 4 different looks for your practice and portfolio!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

With 9 confirmed slots, another model will be added! That's $20/hour for 3 models, 2 outfits each = 6 looks!

With 12 confirmed slots, a 4th model will be added as well. That's $20/hour for 4 models, 2 outfits each = 8 looks!

This shoot will be capped at max 16 photographers, 4 models, for the optimum shooting ratio of 4:1 or 3:1. Hurry, book your slots now!

UPDATES!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
BY REQUEST, THE SHOOT TIMING HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 3PM - 6PM!

SIGN-UP LIST:

1. CONFIRMED - T****
2. Reserved - Y****

Confirm (by advance payment) your slots by WEDNESDAY 9 August to enjoy an early bird price of $60! That's just $20 per hour for 2 models, 2 outfits each = 4 different looks for your practice and portfolio!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

With 9 confirmed slots, another model will be added! That's $20/hour for 3 models, 2 outfits each = 6 looks!

With 12 confirmed slots, a 4th model will be added as well. That's $20/hour for 4 models, 2 outfits each = 8 looks!

This shoot will be capped at max 16 photographers, 4 models, for the optimum shooting ratio of 4:1 or 3:1. Hurry, book your slots now!

UPDATES!

SIGN-UP LIST:

1. CONFIRMED - T****
2. Reserved - Y****
3. Reserved - H****

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

This shoot will be capped at max 16 photographers, 4 models, for the optimum shooting ratio of 4:1 or 3:1. Hurry, book your slots now![/QUOTE]

UPDATES!

SIGN-UP LIST:

1. CONFIRMED - T****
2. Reserved - Y****
3. Reserved - H****
4. Reserved - P*****

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

just my 2 cents. but sign up if you can. xue is a FANTASTIC model to work with, and no offence, but these pictures do not do her justice..

Ah jdredd, you must have been shooting with slava's gang. Glad you guys found xue a pleasure to work with. Would you like to share some photos that do xue justice?

feine said:
Ah jdredd, you must have been shooting with slava's gang. Glad you guys found xue a pleasure to work with. Would you like to share some photos that do xue justice?

you have PM.

heh, sadly me just a newbie.. i think ull have to wait for the pro's that were there to finish all their processing..

Don't sell yourself short jdredd, i saw some of your pics on the day :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have now worked with both Xue and Feine and can highly recommend these two two very lovely, professional models - this shoot is not to be missed, don't wait or you might miss out....

UPDATES!

SIGN-UP LIST:

1. CONFIRMED - T****
2. Reserved - Y****
3. Reserved - H****
4. Reserved - P*****
5. CONFIRMED - R****
6. Reserved - C*******

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

UPDATES!

SIGN-UP LIST:

1. CONFIRMED - T****
2. Confirmed - Y****
3. CONFIRMED - H****
4. Confirmed - P*****
5. CONFIRMED - R****
6. Reserved - C*******

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.