FRESH! Sunday Sunshine #001 - Sun, 30 July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ataraxia said:
Xue here! :) Thanks for a great photo shoot today guys. I hope you guys took lots of great shots and had fun despite the rain. We're looking forward to seeing the photos! :)

Hi Ataraxia, are you Xue? In your Ataraxia public profile you stated your gender is male:dunno:

Post these pics becos I got mixed up & forgot some of the names, partly due to some changes and some looked a bit diff from the pics posted, so a little confused. Scarly I post the pics with wrong names then paiseh :p

May not post so fast, need some processing time, quite slow & inefficient with ps..

Hope u didn't really stay up all nite :sweat:

I'll try to speed up but may still need at least 1 or 2 more days, anyway there r so many better shooters there, my pics r not much to look forward too lah.. :embrass:

jOhO said:
yo kongo... are those images for critique? ahhaha ;p

open a thread leh, i would have joined this shoot if i didn't have 50 million albums to deliver this weekend... so i wanna see wat i missed out on. gogogogo post post.. i wait up to see... all nite.. for u.. ahhaha :sticktong

Wah piang..

Don't pressure me lah, just wake up need to go to work already :sweat:

jOhO said:
i'm still here............................................

Kongo said:
Wah piang..

Don't pressure me lah, just wake up need to go to work already :sweat:
ehhehe.. okok.. go work. later in the afternoon i check. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

no lar.. didn't stay up for u lar.. was updating my website. now shack liow.. nite nite!! :bsmilie:

Ooi.. wake up, someone posted liaoz lah. dun pressure me liaoz hor.

jOhO said:
ehhehe.. okok.. go work. later in the afternoon i check. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Eric168 said:
Hi Ataraxia, are you Xue? In your Ataraxia public profile you stated your gender is male:dunno:
Haha, really? I didn't pay that much attention when I started my account. :p

Haaiii.....:bheart: :bheart: So........... disappointed that Mandy has to pull out last minute...:( :(

harrynkl said:
ask ying to arrange a photo session with mandy for you loh
just called Ying... she said no la... Mandy still on la...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.