FRESH! Sunday Sunshine #002 - Sun, 6 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

feine

Aug 18, 2005
Some fresh new faces to brighten up your Sunday! These girls may be fresh faces HERE, but they've had tons of experience in pageants and shoots!

Date: Sunday, 6 August
Time: 3pm - 6pm
Theme: City chic/urban glamour. Corporate wear with a sexy twist!
Location: URBAN. To be disclosed to participants only, via SMS after payment is received.
Number of models: 2 or more, with 2 outfits per model!
Number of photographers: 4 per model
Fee: $60 for early birds (payment in by Wednesday 2 Aug), $70 otherwise. If you've participated in Sunday Sunshine shoots, you get an additional $5 off!
HOW TO BOOK A SLOT: Please transfer payment to POSB savings 004-60783-0, with your CS nickname indicated, and then PM me with the reference number.

Meet the girls!

If you missed Sunday Sunshine #001, now's your chance to shoot Peggy again! She's very experienced and photogenic - watch out for her in The New Paper New Face contest!

191746829_aa641b1949.jpg

Next - Mandy. Mandy had to pull out of Sunday Sunshine #001, but here she is now! A seasoned pageant contestant and winner with many commercial shoots under her belt, Mandy is a natural in front of the camera.

194529117_10271ab6f2.jpg

Just two girls for the time being, but if the number of photographers reaches 8, another model will be added. This happens again if the number of photographers reaches 12, 16, and so on.

Come book your slots now!

Sneak peek at the third model, who will be added with min. 8 photographers:

Portia - sharp features, gorgeous eyes and smile... with a winning personality to boot!

201605076_5c254317a9.jpg

Yep, Peggy's a joy to shoot! Thanks for the link, Paul. :)
---------------
UPDATES
1. RESERVED - K****

oh its you paul! haha.

this is peggy anyway. :D

harrynkl said:
peggy a great model to shoot with.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

she looks a bit liked Ivy Lee from Mediacorp..

Yea Yawoo, you missed out on Sunday Sunshine #001! Do come for #002. :D

Hi Feine,

So fast you organise another shoot! I have not see today pictures yet.:)

No la been planning for a while... just wanted to wait until after this shoot was successfully completed before posting another one! :D

---------------
UPDATES!

1. RESERVED - K****
2. RESERVED - E***
----------

Man I'm really touched! You guys who came for today's shoot are supporting the next one as well! :)

jOhO said:
winner liow....

u by any chance having the shooting venue in sydney? :bsmilie:

WHY?!? You'll be in Sydney ah? But oh well, same line from me... there'll always be Sunday Sunshine. :) If not this week, then another week! Have fun in Sydney!

feine said:
WHY?!? You'll be in Sydney ah? But oh well, same line from me... there'll always be Sunday Sunshine. :) If not this week, then another week! Have fun in Sydney!
smart girl...

anyway u not modelling for this.. so ok also lar.. wait for when u are modelling next lor. ;)

I will only show my face when there is a need for more models la... Maybe the 4th or 5th model! Heh. Let photogs shoot fresh faces first!

feine said:
I will only show my face when there is a need for more models la... Maybe the 4th or 5th model! Heh. Let photogs shoot fresh faces first!
can't resist continuing OT with u leh.. maybe after this it will be in PM liow.. i hate making the first move. :bsmilie:

anywayz, about fresh faces.. u are fresh to me. i dun need to know who is fresh to anyone else. ;p

---------------
UPDATES!

1. RESERVED - K****
2. RESERVED - E***
3. RESERVED - V******
----------
Joho: HAHA! You tell me which Sunday you're free and I'll put myself in for a shoot. ;P

Mike: Of course! Just keep your Sundays free for a dose of sunshine! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.