Sports Hub: That horse-shoe shaped stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bigeyes: :bigeyes: the new proposed stadium design??

i dunno abt u but the new national stadium not only looks like a horse shoe, a toilet seat... it reminds me of legs being split open too and that brings to mind altogether another issue.

what a waste of $$ for such a load of rubbish design.

u just gave me a new idea what i going to shoot next time... :bsmilie:

I like the design. There is a similar stadium in portugal that overlooks a cliff! :bigeyes: But this design lacks a stand and to design a stadium that can fit 80,000 can really push the limit. The rest of the 3 stands have to be big and tall. I wonder those sitting at the rear and top can really have a good view.

A full bowl stadium will work best for big capacity and atmosphere but maybe SG wanna be unique.

After you eat too much Durian, then you need to go to Toilet. But don't wait till you need to go to Toilet then you look for Toilet....

mayb the stadium should look like mangosteen? liddat more balance- got king of fruit den now comes d queen! :bsmilie:

the durian, i've no complains becos i love durians and i quite like the design.

as for this sports hub.. not that i've anything against legs wide open... but hey, that's another issue altogether, if i'm able to see and 'visualise' it that way, i bet in this world many many many others can too.

and what a joke we'll be when the legs are wide open and there's an open sea......
Well no more at Kallang what, do what Kallang wave? :bsmilie:

Invent new one! Everyone clap until got real waves in the sea!

Or.. Do some new invention, Marina Wave.. Everyone jump into sea when they feel happy! Whole stadium empty.

Or.. Do some new invention, Marina Wave.. Everyone jump into sea when they feel happy! Whole stadium empty.

:rolleyes:

tell u oso dunno. take u there oso too far.

so all might as well go swimming la. hehehe

How about Canon Wave?

Everyone lifts their EOS and wave and flash.

canon users lich la. no prob one. u jump i jump mah. :bsmilie: one canon all for one.

Lich? DOTA Lich?

?!?!?!

Like that just Chain Frost into the sea la.. Then all the other liches die. Along with their Canon EOS.

eh eh eh, my angmoh buang la. lich is got money la. com;on la, simi si chain frost? :bsmilie:

CHEY

Lich is an undead wizard. Or rather a dead wizard that got resurrected la. You know what DOTA is or not? =D

If you don't know, you must be REALLY OLD!

Quote from the article at CNA : " No details were given, but according to some estimates, the stadium will cost $600 million. ".

What's with the bloody obsession about S$600million? The Esplanade cost us taxpayers that much too. :dunno:

You see, the stadium itself will cost $100 million.

The rest of it will be spent on coming up with a name for this stadium! :D

I agree that there is innovation with the stadium design and I would support innovation. But with an estimated budget of S$600 million, I would really regard that as "limited budget". Just have to use the money wisely...

Woah...didn't know the huge budget!

Then in that case...i think it is better to build a normal looking stadium.
$100million can liao.
the rest of $500million should goes to the poorer families.

Afterall, it is not as if everyday the stadium is in use.

If ministers' pay can increased....i think the poor families welfare should increased too.
Don't tell me $290 is enough....ask any minister can survive with that amt of money for 6 mths.

:think: :sweat: :think:

CHEY

Lich is an undead wizard. Or rather a dead wizard that got resurrected la. You know what DOTA is or not? =D

If you don't know, you must be REALLY OLD!
:think: sorry sonny. i spend my time on work and earning $$ and not on games unlike u.

it sure is great to be young but then again, been there done it. :bsmilie:

lich can be rich can be DOTA's undead wizard or some lizard.

jus as long as the new stadium is not tat Spread-yer-Legs design can liao. :bsmilie:

Woah...didn't know the huge budget!

Then in that case...i think it is better to build a normal looking stadium.
$100million can liao.
the rest of $500million should goes to the poorer families.

Afterall, it is not as if everyday the stadium is in use.

If ministers' pay can increased....i think the poor families welfare should increased too.
Don't tell me $290 is enough....ask any minister can survive with that amt of money for 6 mths.

:think: :sweat: :think:
...It just needs one day of disaster to create big hoo-ha hor...

Do you know how much stadiums cost to build or not?

Google "stadium construction price" hor. I see a lot of "billions" mentioned, not millions.

I love how people like to state things without any facts to back them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.