Some 5050z questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfatfish

Jan 13, 2004
hi all,

i m using the 5050z. bought secondhand from a forumer recently.

I was wondering how do you guys usually use the custom white balance feature? do you use a grey card or white card to get the custom white balance ?

also i would like to find out if anyone here are using the tcon17 and what do you think of it as an add-on for the 5050?

thanks!

also wanted to find out if the iDSP metering mode is what people term as the centre weighted metering?

bigfatfish said:
also wanted to find out if the iDSP metering mode is what people term as the centre weighted metering?

iDSP mode uses a program to determine the correct exposure, taking in multiple points in the frame. As for centre-weight mode, the metering is measured literally at the point right in the centre of the frame.

Jayan said:
iDSP mode uses a program to determine the correct exposure, taking in multiple points in the frame. As for centre-weight mode, the metering is measured literally at the point right in the centre of the frame.

wait i m sorry, it was ESP not iDSP mode, made a mistake. So its not the same as centre weighted? That means I only have spot, multi and ESP. and no centre weighted?

anyone here uses the custom WB button>? How do you use it and how useful is it? :)

Eh, I tried the custom WB u/w using a Pringles cap as reference....definitely can see a difference.

But me still newbie...haha...so pics still can't show the world one.... :embrass:

anyone here tried reverse 50mm lens for the 5050Z?

Status
Not open for further replies.