SLCC 4th Workshop -- Basic Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blitz28 said:
Aiyo IcCcYBoi ..... This is not a course lah, it's only a one day workshop nia.... cannot cover the whole basic course in just a 2 hours workshop ;p

oops... :sweat: hee... sorry sorry... mi correct my sentence... is workshop! lolx... :lovegrin:

Wah IcCcYBoi ... u also live in Tampines har ? Me too !! :vhappy:

i live pasir ris! eastsider! icccyboi wanna meet and go together ? pm me

S11loop said:
i live pasir ris! eastsider! icccyboi wanna meet and go together ? pm me

i already pm u liao... hee... check ur pm... ;)

anyone living in the east want to meet up and go together for 2nd session ?:)

Excellent workshop. Very infomative. Thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to SLCC ;)

i think it is a place where u can nurture and grow in SLCC.

not bad , but first half of the workshop is based more on basic equipment until later part touch up abit on photo taking stuff . friendly instructor! good for those who really want to learn the basic

Thanks for coming guys.

I am glad that you enjoy the session. Well equipment is part of photography that will be covered in the basic course. We need to introduced it to all to let them know all the cameras that have been used in the market.

A big thanks again.

Those who are shy to enquire more questions earlier can still come down to our studio to ask more if you all want to.

Just give a call to Joanne on 98583502.

yup yup... it is indeed an excellent workshop!! :thumbsup: but still abit pai seh la... keep getting teased... :embrass: hee...

yeah the workshop is very informative and interesting more :thumbsup: (i would like to put many thumbsup but i got an error :bsmilie: ) to the SLCC guys....looking forward for the basic course......

still so shy to asked question :D

SLCC would like to thank the participants who join our workshop today. It was a very successful and we hope you all really learn something from this workshop . :)

nywreb said:
yeah the workshop is very informative and interesting more :thumbsup: (i would like to put many thumbsup but i got an error :bsmilie: ) to the SLCC guys....looking forward for the basic course......

still so shy to asked question :D

If you want to learn more ... dun feel pai seh lah, ask more so that you can clear your doubts. We are more then happy to help ppl who are interested in photography. :)

Nice to meet you guys today, also thank you for coming to the workshop today, hope you guys enjoy the workshop.

Someone ask me why we talk more on film but not on digital. The reason is we are conducting Basic Photography workshop not Basic Digital Photography workshop.

Why our Basic Photography Course emphasize on film? Because if you can use the film camera, then you will not having any problem with the digital camera. We want to build a strong basic foundation for all our students.

For those who are interested on the Basic Course, but you have no film camera or without any camera(maybe still can't decide to get yourself a digital or film camera) you just don't have to worry about it, cause we will settle this problem for you.

Remember SLCC welcome everyone, just give a call to me(Joanne 98583502) before you come. Thank you!

enjoy the workshop ... :thumbsup:

So ani Toto numbers for tml ? :bsmilie:

simon80 said:
enjoy the workshop ... :thumbsup:

So ani Toto numbers for tml ? :bsmilie:

If you want to having a Totography Course! :bsmilie:

Totography course very expensive !!! $1000 per lesson ... cos Toto price $$ by the millions mah :bsmilie: :bsmilie: ;p

Toto38 said:
Nice to meet you guys today, also thank you for coming to the workshop today, hope you guys enjoy the workshop.

Someone ask me why we talk more on film but not on digital. The reason is we are conducting Basic Photography workshop not Basic Digital Photography workshop.

Why our Basic Photography Course emphasize on film? Because if you can use the film camera, then you will not having any problem with the digital camera. We want to build a strong basic foundation for all our students.

For those who are interested on the Basic Course, but you have no film camera or without any camera(maybe still can't decide to get yourself a digital or film camera) you just don't have to worry about it, cause we will settle this problem for you.

Remember SLCC welcome everyone, just give a call to me(Joanne 98583502) before you come. Thank you!

really want to thanks SLCC for the workshop today. i am in the first session.

i must really praise all the instructors ( stanley, Pro-image, weiliang and villXXX not sure how to spell, pls do not be offended ) and also joanne..

they are all friendly and approachable.. i reach there stoned and Weiliang came to say hi..

during the workshop, joanne work like an hardworking ants :) walking here and there trying to get this and that to show samples, went into the dark room to find things, other instructors who went on to dismantle the cam to show and show us everything.. and special thanks to the guy who borrowed his cam t stanley..

really learn lots of things today... althru some are jus too pre-basic..

uppzzzzz for SLCC, instructors and joanne :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's great that you learnt lots of things today !! :)
Today we touch on pre-basic cos we would like to introduce some of the things in photography in which some ppl may not know ,and we could not cover the whole Basic Course in just one 2 hours workshop.

There are a lot more to be covered in the Basic Course. :D

k3nn3th03 said:
really want to thanks SLCC for the workshop today. i am in the first session.

i must really praise all the instructors ( stanley, Pro-image, weiliang and villXXX not sure how to spell, pls do not be offended ) and also joanne..

they are all friendly and approachable.. i reach there stoned and Weiliang came to say hi..

during the workshop, joanne work like an hardworking ants :) walking here and there trying to get this and that to show samples, went into the dark room to find things, other instructors who went on to dismantle the cam to show and show us everything.. and special thanks to the guy who borrowed his cam t stanley..

really learn lots of things today... althru some are jus too pre-basic..

uppzzzzz for SLCC, instructors and joanne :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hehe, thank you for praising me man! No need to eat anything for my breakfast liao!

Is very happy you guys enjoy the workshop and also happy to know that you guys learn something from the workshop.

Sharing is what we always say to our students. Photography is to wide and too many to learn. Even Stanley, Danny(ProImage) Weiliang and Viliant also still learning. They want to share what they know to people who love photography like them.

Stanley alway say our ancestors was too selfish too share with others, they like to keep something they know but not willing to teach. Otherwise we no need to take bus from one place to another we can use "qin gong" to fly to our destination(we can save a lot of $$ to learn photography). LOL :bsmilie:

Anyway visit us when you guys are free. Remember to call me before you come.

Status
Not open for further replies.