SLCC 4th Workshop -- Basic Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
Ok anymore guys?????

yes... me me...

wondering if there is anymore placce in the 1st session ??

so do i still need to call them up to register ??

Expiredyoghurt said:
just a querry ... do i need to bring a camera? :S ... just called and confirmed a slot for th 3-5pm session ... but the call ended before i could ask if i need to bring a cam or not :S ... lolz ...

Hi Expiredyoghurt,

Please call Joanne @ 98583502. Thanks :)

k3nn3th03 said:
yes... me me...

wondering if there is anymore placce in the 1st session ??

so do i still need to call them up to register ??

1st session ?? Fully booked liao lah ;p
If you interested can join 2nd Session from 3p-5pm (200305). :)

Blitz28 said:
1st session ?? Fully booked liao lah ;p
If you interested can join 2nd Session from 3p-5pm (200305). :)

:(

ok .. no choice..

so do i need to call them up ??

k3nn3th03 said:
:(

ok .. no choice..

so do i need to call them up ??

of cos, must call Joanne up to reserve a place....... avoid PM as her computer is cranky ;p

Expiredyoghurt said:
just a querry ... do i need to bring a camera? :S ... just called and confirmed a slot for th 3-5pm session ... but the call ended before i could ask if i need to bring a cam or not :S ... lolz ...

Sorry Expiredyoghurt, so sorry that I thought you had asked what you want to ask. Anyway you can call me anytime when you have any questions. Welcome to our workshop, see you on 20/3/2005.

Call ANYTIME!!! Even 3am in the morning. hahaha Up for you!

sumball said:
Call ANYTIME!!! Even 3am in the morning. hahaha Up for you!

Wah Sumball ..u wanna be skinned by Joanne izzit ??!! ;p :bsmilie:

Looking forward for the class 2 ;)

Toto38 said:
Sorry Expiredyoghurt, so sorry that I thought you had asked what you want to ask. Anyway you can call me anytime when you have any questions. Welcome to our workshop, see you on 20/3/2005.

haha .. its ok lah ... *so paiseh* ... checked this thread a few times ... but didn't notice that it was on the 2nd page liao ... so didn't check the second page ... =/ thanks anyway =)

cant wait for the workshop to start!

Hi, I'm new...ya, interested in the workshop...will call Joanne later...hope that there are still vacancies

Evilbert said:
Hi, I'm new...ya, interested in the workshop...will call Joanne later...hope that there are still vacancies

yes there still is some more place left for the second workshop.

eerm .. when will be the next basic course ?

simon80 said:
eerm .. when will be the next basic course ?

very soon. very soon......!

can you come down to our studio so we can explain to you about next course. I think we can help you in this area. just give a call to wei liang or joanne.

Please contact Joanne @98593502 or Wei Liang @ 97607716.

Both of them will help you arrange if you need to start immediately. Call them now lar!

I already book a place on the 2oth ..
:)

Can I join? Just to refresh my shooting techniques, have been shooting wedding until exposure control becomes like a standard formula, need to know how to shoot creatively again. if ok, sms me hor.

kum sia
Max2.8

Max 2.8 said:
Can I join? Just to refresh my shooting techniques, have been shooting wedding until exposure control becomes like a standard formula, need to know how to shoot creatively again. if ok, sms me hor.

kum sia
Max2.8

Wah liew.... u already so pro liao still need to join the basic intro workshop ;p

If u want to shoot more creatively come down and ask Stanley or Danny lah .... this workshop reserve for other ppl ba :)

Status
Not open for further replies.