SLCC 4th Workshop -- Basic Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
really from that workshop i really did learn a lot.... i tot when u load a film to the cam ... that's it and ready to take photo...but i learned that the cam itself can read the ISO (but :embrass: my cam dun have this feature).

and 1 more thing that i learn is the mid-rewind and reload of the film (thanks to Danny and Stanley :thumbsup: )

will recommend to my collegue here at work to attend your basic course ...which i think the S$200 (did i quote the price right :D ) course fee is reasonable since they (SLCC instructor) will develop your skill as a photographer and not a gear? photographer (what i mean here is the gadgets ).......as they say when taking good photo ...it is not on the camera but the one who is behind the camera.... ;)

guys thanks again ......

To: k3nn3th03
thanks for the compliment (i am the guy who lend my cheap :bsmilie: camera to Stanley which he found out that it cannot read the ISO of the film)

nywreb said:
really from that workshop i really did learn a lot.... i tot when u load a film to the cam ... that's it and ready to take photo...but i learned that the cam itself can read the ISO (but :embrass: my cam dun have this feature).

and 1 more thing that i learn is the mid-rewind and reload of the film (thanks to Danny and Stanley :thumbsup: )

will recommend to my collegue here at work to attend your basic course ...which i think the S$200 (did i quote the price right :D ) course fee is reasonable since they (SLCC instructor) will develop your skill as a photographer and not a gear? photographer (what i mean here is the gadgets ).......as they say when taking good photo ...it is not on the camera but the one who is behind the camera.... ;)

guys thanks again ......

To: k3nn3th03
thanks for the compliment (i am the guy who lend my cheap :bsmilie: camera to Stanley which he found out that it cannot read the ISO of the film)

Oh, is great to know that you did really learn something from the workshop.

Yes, the course fee for the Basic Photography Course is $200 for 4 lessons. The purpose of the workshop is to lead or to guide the newbies to the photography world, we would also like to share our experience with the newbies, so that you guys will feel more interesting on photography. So I am not going to promote my course here, just call me or Weiliang if anyone interested on the course. Thank you for the support!!

Blitz28 said:
SLCC would like to thank the participants who join our workshop today. It was a very successful and we hope you all really learn something from this workshop . :)

yep ... learnt quite abit about film ..(cos i'm a digi cam/dslr user .. and never used a film slr before) ... hoping to get a film slr some time this year to use film ...

Status
Not open for further replies.