Singapore population to hit 6.9million by 2030

We need a people that is not greedy, be grateful for what they are given, don't complain, accept new immigrants, produce lots of babies, and work hard.

...... ...... we need to do cross-breeding ............ and have old MacDonald manage the farm ............... less pigs because they are greedy....oink oink ...... Ye-I-Ye-I-Old

My dear fellow Singaporean. There will be a protest on 16 Feb at the speaker corner :sweat:
Go there to support or take photo :D
https://www.facebook.com/events/162959550518581/

Can organise a photoshoot there ........ any XMMs want to volunteer for TFCD? :bsmilie: ..... (actually this is no laughing matter)..........:p

reminder not to talk politics here ..... the projection is for 2030 ..... next GE is 2016.... discuss and decide there.... thank you

posts deleted .... next talk about lightning or hammer and this thread gets shut down thank you.

Yes lets discuss how our neighborhoods, landscape, .... or even how our cultures will be by then .... and any benefits or problems with living in mega cities like Tokyo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Mumbai, New York, etc and how our own country might turn out by then

Last edited:
Can't wait till 2030 !!!

COE $200K
3 BED CONDO starting price $ 2 MIL
SEMI DETACH House starting price $ 4 MIL
GOOD CLASS BUNGALOW Starting price $ 20 MIL !!

:0

COE $200K slightly less than halfway there
3 BED CONDO starting price $ 2 MIL already
SEMI DETACH House starting price $ 4 MIL already
GOOD CLASS BUNGALOW Starting price $ 20 MIL already

If any International School here goes IPO I'm buying in
If Sheng Siong or NTUC Supermarket goes IPO I'm buying in
ANY walk-up old apartment even in Geylang, I'm looking
Any half decent Health and Hospitalization insurance, I'm buying

Last edited:
COE $200K slightly less than halfway there
3 BED CONDO starting price $ 2 MIL already
SEMI DETACH House starting price $ 4 MIL already
GOOD CLASS BUNGALOW Starting price $ 20 MIL already

If any International School here goes IPO I'm buying in
If Sheng Siong or NTUC Supermarket goes IPO I'm buying in
ANY walk-up old apartment even in Geylang, I'm looking
Any half decent Health and Hospitalization insurance, I'm buying

in fact with good planning and all ministry moving forward together we can achieve 14million with greenery at out footstep ,world class transportation, affordable housing, cheaper and quality healthcare

so everybody should advocate the additional human beings into Singapore in worst case scenario

Last edited:
in fact with good planning and all ministry moving forward together we can achieve 14million with greenery at out footstep ,world class transportation, affordable housing, cheaper and quality healthcare

so everybody should advocate the additional human beings into Singapore in worst case scenario

....... worst case scenario is when you have to share the same urinal with 3 other foreigners ....:bsmilie:

I am buying into a company that makes sanitary ware ....... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
reminder not to talk politics here ..... the projection is for 2030 ..... next GE is 2016.... discuss and decide there.... thank you

posts deleted .... next talk about lightning or hammer and this thread gets shut down thank you.

Yes lets discuss how our neighborhoods, landscape, .... or even how our cultures will be by then .... and any benefits or problems with living in mega cities like Tokyo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Mumbai, New York, etc and how our own country might turn out by then

Tokyo is part of Japan, Beijing is part of China, New York is part of USA ............ Singapore City is still part of Singapore ........ :think:

we should also see this as a business opportunity

like SMRT

Last edited:
actually i thoughg hiring ppl to learn cusine from most countries then open a super multi national
foodcourt to cater to their needs

actually i thoughg hiring ppl to learn cusine from most countries then open a super multi national
foodcourt to cater to their needs

...... the people you hire will probably be eating at home ......foodcourts will be too congested by then ......... any other brilliant ideas ........:bsmilie:

Actually, I was thinking of starting a funeral parlour and service business ............... come 2030 .......Ye I Ye I old ....... gotta move on ........

waste company.

imagine the waste generated by thr 7milliin
human being

waste company.

imagine the waste generated by thr 7milliin
human being

.... and also the amount of pollution? Read about the pollution crisis in Beijing recently? You are better off selling gas masks because COE prices will be out of reach anyway. :)

Tokyo and New York rank as 2 of the costliest cities in the world ..... Singapore is catching up at #6 ......and #3 in Asia .....:sweat:

...... ...... we need to do cross-breeding ............ and have old MacDonald manage the farm ............... less pigs because they are greedy....oink oink ...... Ye-I-Ye-I-Old

This is a dangerous statement. ... could be taken as racial cleansing. ..... destroy all pure breed.... lets begin with the cat.... lol....

This is a dangerous statement. ... could be taken as racial cleansing. ..... destroy all pure breed.... lets begin with the cat.... lol....

Bro, in case you are not aware, there is a $2k bounty offered for capturing the serial cat killer still at large..
If you want to help with investigations , I could still share the reward with you after your release .....:bsmilie:

Last edited:
No need to over react.
It will be implemented after perfunctory debate - which is the same policy making approach regardless of whether in USA, Japan, Syria, PRC, UK, North Korea, South Korea, France, Malaysia or Singapore.

Policies are dynamic and do change over time.
After a while, there may be another white paper to control and drastically reduce the population size in Singapore, when the leader feels there is a need to do so. One can always find good reasons why. Again, it will be implemented after the usual debate.

There is proof that profound change in policy is possible. Some time ago this was all the rage:

Photo Credit: Remember Singapore website Remember Singapore | remember the good old days…

2isenough-PicPick-Image20130204002.jpg

Last edited:
No need to over react.
It will be implemented after perfunctory debate - which is the same policy making approach regardless of whether in USA, Japan, Syria, PRC, UK, North Korea, South Korea, France, Malaysia or Singapore.

Policies are dynamic and do change over time.
After a while, there may be another white paper to control and drastically reduce the population size in Singapore, when the leader feels there is a need to do so. One can always find good reasons why. Again, it will be implemented after the usual debate.

There is proof that profound change in policy is possible. Some time ago this was all the rage:

Photo Credit: Remember Singapore website Remember Singapore | remember the good old days…

2isenough-PicPick-Image20130204002.jpg
This is what happens when man wants to play God ....... and not let nature take its course .......some would perceive it as Karma; it is all about cause and effect and there is always a price to pay.

Last edited:
Threads are deleted when people report post and complain. So you know...
Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated. :D

Was just thinking of PHP scripts that automatically trigger a red flag for immediate review when certain keywords are detected when a thread or posting is created through the MySQL database server. Responses can be automated to suit the appropriate actions required. Principle of operation is almost similar to PROJECT ECHELON and what happened in Room 641A on a much smaller scale.

Last edited: