Sigh! The weather was bad today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dRebelXT

May 14, 2005
If they schedule the show flights at 5pm that would be best lighting..
thinking about the demo site is opposite the sinking sun..

YEah. Am a bit disappointed with the rather odd timing. A lotta people still have to work 1/2 day on a Sat, so 12.15pm quite difficult time to make it. If it were at 2 or 3pm, it would've been just about perfect.

*sigh*

Not to mention the overcast sky, I was literally shooting silhouettes today... :sticktong

Not to mention the overcast sky, I was literally shooting silhouettes today... :sticktong

yea lighting totally sucks...:eek:

silhouettes:bsmilie: black knights really 'black' now? :bsmilie:

If they schedule the show flights at 5pm that would be best lighting..
thinking about the demo site is opposite the sinking sun..

I think 5pm a bit difficult. Traffic will be picking up at Changi Airport. If I'm not mistaken, the landing/take off peak period will be starting. But, have to agreed that it would provide ideal light!

I think 5pm a bit difficult. Traffic will be picking up at Changi Airport. If I'm not mistaken, the landing/take off peak period will be starting. But, have to agreed that it would provide ideal light!

oh i see, Changi airport's plane landing/take off..

The weather forecast for the weekend is cloudy. So I guess today, its going to be another plain white and flat background. The organisers must be laughing all the way to the bank right now.

one thing... the weather was bad, overcast sky and other crap. the other is... wasted $40 for a disappointed outing. they don't even bother to check for tickets at the registration gateway. looks like anybody can just walk in and get your bags scan.

one thing... the weather was bad, overcast sky and other crap. the other is... wasted $40 for a disappointed outing. they don't even bother to check for tickets at the registration gateway. looks like anybody can just walk in and get your bags scan.

hmmm.... i was checked..

yea.. weather not as good...

cant see the BNs doing the (was tat last formation ?? )'burst' on the very top...

seems like the weather these 2 weeks has been very hot and hazy.. i had noticed my grass patch has burned brown. :confused:

I know that it is not clear blue sky during the public days airshow performance and some people here are upset about it.

Look at the bright side, it didn't rain and there was no haze at least we're able to see the performance.

I know that it is not clear blue sky during the public days airshow performance and some people here are upset about it.

Look at the bright side, it didn't rain and there was no haze at least we're able to see the performance.

:think: right in some sense..

Status
Not open for further replies.