[ Showcase ] - Images from Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras

Awesome maiden m43 post, hope to see more of your works here too :)

Here's one more from the same day that I just processed.. :) Just a simple handheld shot.

8567890919_82129e03a7_o.jpg

Neuschwanstein Castle - Germany
OMD EM-5 w/ kit lens: 12mm f6.7 1/250 ISO200 in-camera JPG + art filter
POMD9510.JPG

E-M5 + MZ 75-300mm

Oriental Garden Lizard or Calotes Versicolor, this widespread Asian native can easily be found in parks, its colour ranges from brownish-buff to greyish,
in the breeding season the throat of the male becomes red and black.

A monochrome portrait of OGL

sP3160075-1.png

A few with EPL5+Oly 75/1.8, all wide open.

E-M5 + 12-50mm kit lens + R72 filter, Experimenting with Infrared landscape.

sP3230003-1.png

sP3230018-1.png

sP3230033-1.png

sP3230013-1-2.png

What a brilliantly executed set of images.

Thanks bro and all, glad you like it. I am still trying out some lenses, hope to find a better one in my stable for IR work :). This 12-50mm kit lens isn't ideal as it casts a hotspot right at the center of the image, very tedious to correct in PP.

Thanks bro and all, glad you like it. I am still trying out some lenses, hope to find a better one in my stable for IR work :). This 12-50mm kit lens isn't ideal as it casts a hotspot right at the center of the image, very tedious to correct in PP.

Keep us updated on which lens is suitable for IR, I am sure there are others in the community that will be interested to try their hand at IR Photography.

can share how much and where u get the IR filter?