Show off your toys here!

nice cameras.. :D wondering if the owner wanna sell the polaroid ultra lol ;D

anyway, im a newbie, n wondering if i can attach a holga fisheye adaptor to a nikon d70 lens? and if i can, how? is it just by buying the rings to attach a 55mm to a 67mm? any idea where i can get it?

guys, why dont we make a holga design contest or sth, it looks kinda cool.. ahahahha :)
i love to see what we can come up with..
and how come only few people post their collectionsss, wana see more :)
where do u guys usually get your camera collections from, i only know very few places that sells toy cameras except the internet :(

My very first LOMO...

*Special thanks to the model posing with my Fisheye 2... :bsmilie:

DSC_2496.jpg

DSC_2497.jpg

how can i be so dumb... those at the back of the cam is all the film ( i think ):sweat:
(

film? .. those are digital ... so many cos i brought in 10pc some time ago for fellow clubsnappers ...

general_WS_numbered.jpg

Favourites: Lomo LC-A (3), Olympus XA2 (2), Olympus XA (1), Yashica T5 (8), Ricoh GR1 (4)

Toys: Nickelodeon Photoblaster (10), Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim (9)

Etc: Rollei Prego Micron (6), Rollei Giro 28M (5)

Underused: Holga 120S (7)

omg laaaaaaaaa... nice army of toy cams. haha. but how come no one has the blackbird, fly? LOL.

noticed no one mentioned that particular cam when its one of the better known ones. haha. anyone got blackbird, fly collection?

last i checked, u can get some of the selected toy cams from inQbox. that was where i bought my first pop cam. they are still selling polaroids with the instantfilm there i think. haha.

My very first LOMO...

*Special thanks to the model posing with my Fisheye 2... :bsmilie:

DSC_2496.jpg

DSC_2497.jpg

hahaa do they sell this duck and the fisheye as a set?! :bsmilie:

Anyone knows where I can get minimo and vistaquest?

@ndroo: the coke cams are neat! i like this one:
Coke7.jpg

Coke2.jpg

Great Cokemany kameras !
I like dis one .:thumbsup:
cool man .:cool:

Pentax Auto 110 Super, from the only manufacturer of interchangeable lens 110 camera.

IMGP4153.jpg

IMGP4170.jpg

IMGP4175.jpg

IMGP4176.jpg

blackbird, fly - decade pink last version

3976520432_4a3c6bc6da.jpg

3976512202_09ebd82767.jpg

my contax the cosmestic abit cannot make it... but it still going like a ox! a super strong camera and is dam heavy :thumbsup:

3981618257_be008ff1d8.jpg

4104473405_f9eaf17de8.jpg

gakkenflex

My mini!!!

4171921214_e955cbc147.jpg