Show off your toys here!

Here's my 3 little toys ;)
300063502_d01c8427a0.jpg

Here's my 3 little toys ;)
300063502_d01c8427a0.jpg

interesting...that loupe thing....what can it do?

Note to all: I'll continue to remove "talk-cork" stuff after 1 or 2 days, to keep this thread clean, any objections? I thoughts it will be easy to view for the rest, no need to go thru the "talk-cork" sessions?

interesting...that loupe thing....what can it do?

Note to all: I'll continue to remove "talk-cork" stuff after 1 or 2 days, to keep this thread clean, any objections? I thoughts it will be easy to view for the rest, no need to go thru the "talk-cork" sessions?
More info here http://www.loreo.com/pages/products/loreo_lubot.html
It's a 10x loupe, can be used with the lens in a cap for taking macro.
But the fitting quite loose, keeps dropping :p
Also it's more suitable for flat objects like stamps.
Tested on a $10 note http://ark19.multiply.com/photos/photo/18/15

brought mine out to play today ;)

toysuk6.jpg

1000466sy4.jpg

dsc0223bi1.jpg

only got 1 toy ... funkycam ... dunno what gen .. but i think it's still 1st gen, just diff manufacturer or company that ordered from the manufacturer ...

P1010057.JPG

IMG0009.jpg

muahahhaha .. taken with one of it's own =P

my soon to be ex-toy. moskva 4 in a moskva 5 body. apparently there is only 64500 of these made, but what i really want is a moskva 5 with a faster lens.

moskva4-1web.jpg

my soon to be ex-toy. moskva 4 in a moskva 5 body. apparently there is only 64500 of these made, but what i really want is a moskva 5 with a faster lens.

moskva4-1web.jpg

That's wicked. :thumbsup:

304150115_39641c9ffa.jpg

i'm so shy and embarrassed to share.. cus this is not so digital..

i'm just a noob. :rolleyes:

holy crap.. vortex, max 2.8 & ullyss call me a mountain toistose but you have like really way cool cameras which i have never seen before.. must have cost you guys a bomb that get something that old school.. :bigeyes:

holy crap.. vortex, max 2.8 & ullyss call me a mountain toistose but you have like really way cool cameras which i have never seen before.. must have cost you guys a bomb that get something that old school.. :bigeyes:

Mine all cheap stuff lah....most are with me for quite some time already.

haha this is so noob compared to the others around..
p1130154smallvg9.jpg

you can click on my signature to see the collection, all are my toys.

the latest addition to my toy camera...

DSC_4134.jpg

comes with flash and ISO1600 film. picked it up at MsColor today. once i'm done with the film, going to try to zhng it... ;p

Ah ... didn't know a thread like this existed.. oh well ...here goes:

A hand-me-down which i've been trying to get the film for...

DSC00228.jpg

Ah ... didn't know a thread like this existed.. oh well ...here goes:

A hand-me-down which i've been trying to get the film for...

DSC00228.jpg

welcome DA to the only the sub-forum in CS dat carry its own health-warning advisory... :bsmilie:

eegawd... u got an honest-to-god, truely collector's item brownie camera... :what:

try searching for ur particular model here and see wat film it uses?
http://www.brownie-camera.com/