Share your Nikon 1 series camera images here!

Sun conure @ Singapore zoo.

15215109601_5b15a1a21f_b.jpg

how many lenses you got for $398? i went to funan last weekend and got 2 lenses (10-30mm & 30-110mm) for $560 - black version.

Just to give a heads up for anyone who might still be interested in a v2+10-30mmm kit. Courts is clearing out the white version at $398 this weekend.
pwp 10-100 Powerzoom for $390.

how many lenses you got for $398? i went to funan last weekend and got 2 lenses (10-30mm & 30-110mm) for $560 - black version.

Just the 10-30mm.
Yours is a great deal, effectively $162 for the 30-110mm.
But, mine has extra layer of white paint on camera and lens body :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Recently pick up at v2 for the fun of it due to its low price, I must say I like the handling alot since I am a nikon dslr shooter.

The color and pic tone is what I expect from nikon dslr .. quite similar. Though I must agree its not for low light shooting, the handling of the camera brought me much enjoyment when I use it .. I also have the rx100 .. though it produce better image and video, it just doesnt feel right for me ..

Thks to some of the member here, I manage to get the unit at a good price.

Welcome to the club :cool:

This camera has the best grip :thumbsup:
I was a J1 user, and it was love at the 1st sight for the V2 :cheers:

Recently pick up at v2 for the fun of it due to its low price, I must say I like the handling alot since I am a nikon dslr shooter.

The color and pic tone is what I expect from nikon dslr .. quite similar. Though I must agree its not for low light shooting, the handling of the camera brought me much enjoyment when I use it .. I also have the rx100 .. though it produce better image and video, it just doesnt feel right for me ..

Thks to some of the member here, I manage to get the unit at a good price.

I tried to take some night photos with my new V2, using 'P'. Without foreground object (i.e. people) it worked properly, I can took pictures around RWS (Sentosa) nicely. However, when i took my family's picture it can't focus the foreground. It couldn't be seen at the camera screen. Only after blowing it up in the computer screen, I can see the out-of-focus. Any idea on what setting that I should use? Thanks.

U should on the focus assist light ... or maybe its so dark that the camera not able to focus.

$Wahid photography EDO.jpg

EDO wonderland
V1 FT1, 70-200 F4

I tried to take some night photos with my new V2, using 'P'. Without foreground object (i.e. people) it worked properly, I can took pictures around RWS (Sentosa) nicely. However, when i took my family's picture it can't focus the foreground. It couldn't be seen at the camera screen. Only after blowing it up in the computer screen, I can see the out-of-focus. Any idea on what setting that I should use? Thanks.

What lens did you use?
I find that using prime lenses (10mm, 18.5mm) helps

U should on the focus assist light ... or maybe its so dark that the camera not able to focus.

the focus assist light already turned on .... i think it was so dark. the focus boxes only appeared in the background and the face recognition couldn't lock on the faces.

Blue-tailed bee-eater taken with V2 and CX 70-300

16191583961_a91bb06809_b.jpg

Crimson sunbird,V2 with Cx70-300

16026938970_c628c62dbb_b.jpg

david, thanks sharing. the pic look great with 70-300mm. I am considering V2 and 70-300mm as wildlife photography combo. Can you share more of your user experience or if u dun mind, share with us a higher reso of the pic ? thanks.

hi

Fantastic pictures here!

Anyone know what is the street price (ball park) for the CX 70-300mm zoom?

Thx

Not sure what is the price now. I got it at around $1.2K more or less (can't recall now)when it first came out. Having fun with it on my V3. When light is good, the pictures are great. Love its portability.