Sentosa Flowers 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there today. Rather hard to navigate around as there're a number of 'ups' and 'downs'.

was there today. Very disappointing...:(

Variety of flowers is definitely less than last year. Flowers are generally smaller. A lot of people in the afternoon and the ups and downs of the place makes it very squeezy. If someone is taking photos, a whole bunch of people will have to stop and wait.

Now I know why there is no entrance fee this year.... If you are going there, don't expect too much. My personal opinion...not really worth the time and $$ to get there.

OMG... then how?
who wanna just go there with small lens then that's it.:(

i'm working for sentosa flowers, but wanna go and take some photos of the sculptures.

was there today. Very disappointing...:(

Variety of flowers is definitely less than last year. Flowers are generally smaller. A lot of people in the afternoon and the ups and downs of the place makes it very squeezy. If someone is taking photos, a whole bunch of people will have to stop and wait.

Now I know why there is no entrance fee this year.... If you are going there, don't expect too much. My personal opinion...not really worth the time and $$ to get there.

I agree, the location of this year's event is bad, have to walk up and down stairs and slopes which is tiring after a while. Last year also no entrance fee to the sentosa flowers mah.

The static displays of those nursery rhymes are nice with those wall murals and displays from various schools. :)

the statics are nice by themselves. But with the crowds.... :sweat: a lot of other people in the frame even if you are taking pics of your kids.

oh well...sound really bad...
ok...dont go then..

the statics are nice by themselves. But with the crowds.... :sweat: a lot of other people in the frame even if you are taking pics of your kids.

Agree. Just like today when i wanted to take some of the static displays, it's so hard cos the pple are constantly coming in to take pics with them. Until a point when i've to really go right in front, then they'll stop, but not all.

ohhh..forget the flowers!!??
thats sound bad..
hmmm...should i cancel my trip there tmr...:dunno:

There are things to shoot, but not many flowers. Depends what you are interested in.

agreed...went yesterday, not much flower and too many people.....
and scorching weather..! :sweat:

I noe this sounds bad but, yesterday, I felt that I was in - China and India again.....?

time to fully utilise your 100 macro.. ;)

if there are more people than flowers, I'll end up with macro shots of people again ;p :bsmilie:

been there today!! but went early morning ..at 9am i was there..!! not much crowded, very good bright sunlite(sidelite??). but when I left around 11 am, Mannnnnn.... the whole place was crowded...have to get excuse, and excused to move around..then where to take pics!?? :bsmilie:

and to my surprise, when I reached HF mrt, by sentosa bus, I saw a long que, from the bus stop opposite to vivo city, round about the HF Mrt, queing up alll the way the pavement to HF central... :dunno:

and when I when I took the MRT to home, it rained! :)

most flowers are dried out on the second day... last year i was there on the fourth day..could still see fresh flowers.....but this year.. second day, dried out??

Cheerz to tmrw's visitors!! be there at 9 am!!

Thanks
Get

Status
Not open for further replies.