how is the Sentosa Flowers 2008 ? anyone went today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
go early to avoid the crowd then
We went very early today
Shot most of the things already before the crowd came pouring in
We saw a HUGE crowd :bigeyes:when we returned to Vivo via Monorail

I also went in earlier abt 10+am today and the crowd is still ok. Similar when i returned in the afternoon, i saw what u saw at Vivo.

Was there today with the family.

Very disappointed. The whole place is very crowded and there is nothing much to see.
Imbiah lookout is not an ideal place for the event.

If you are planning to bring your kids or old folks along, forget it. I suggest you go somewhere else.

I guess this is a matter of supply and demand la. Cheap entry to Sentosa with a fabulous Flowers show.

All other attractions are much more expensive and less accessible by MRT/monorail. Like the JBP, Zoo, Night Safari etc.

Even as a local, I find the entrance fee somewhat costly. So, we can understand that all the guess workers would flock to Sentosa.

We drove in today. Two cars, ten adults and two kids. Free entry leh.. didn't pay a single cent.

Fabulous? Not at all. Rather go zoo or bird park. :thumbsd:

I went at 2 pm on Saturday (yesterday). Mode of transport is self-drive. Parked easily at the beach carpark. The crowd is heavy, as expected but the event is interesting with all the flowers and the crowd simply enhance the festive mode. The weather is also co-operative as well!

go early to avoid the crowd then
We went very early today
Shot most of the things already before the crowd came pouring in
We saw a HUGE crowd :bigeyes:when we returned to Vivo via Monorail

Next time should try 6.30am. The magic moment is much better and all the insets movement is slowing down in the morning.
Felt that the sun is a bit hash by 8.30am.

Next time should try 6.30am. The magic moment is much better and all the insets movement is slowing down in the morning.
Felt that the sun is a bit hash by 8.30am.

6:30am i think u must have your own transport or maybe the bus? Cos i know the monorail starts at 8am.

I think i've visited enough already haha...been going for the past 3 out of 4 days currently.

Wow... think now u can even remember how to walk around the garden blindfolded.
Hahaa... ;p

Anyway... tot of going there tomolo afternoon...
Hopefully the crowds wont be as madness as today.
:sweatsm:

Wow... think now u can even remember how to walk around the garden blindfolded.
Hahaa... ;p

Anyway... tot of going there tomolo afternoon...
Hopefully the crowds wont be as madness as today.
:sweatsm:

I cannot go on weekdays as i'm working. Last year's event is also at Imbiah Lookout mah so navigating around that area is very easy, won't get lost one. ;p

As what Alankpy had said. Take bus will reach the destination earlier. Tough you need to walk a little. :)

Ok lah....the bus stop's also not very far from Imbiah station. Unless i really want to capture very nice and uninterrupted shots, i won't go early one.

Status
Not open for further replies.