how is the Sentosa Flowers 2008 ? anyone went today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sentosa Toilet also long Q........:bsmilie:

The toilet no queue leh. Initially when i saw the queue at Imbiah Station, i thought i was the toilet, but instead it's the queue to the station entry! :bigeyes:

I guess this is a matter of supply and demand la. Cheap entry to Sentosa with a fabulous Flowers show.

All other attractions are much more expensive and less accessible by MRT/monorail. Like the JBP, Zoo, Night Safari etc.

Even as a local, I find the entrance fee somewhat costly. So, we can understand that all the guess workers would flock to Sentosa.

I guess this is a matter of supply and demand la. Cheap entry to Sentosa with a fabulous Flowers show.

All other attractions are much more expensive and less accessible by MRT/monorail. Like the JBP, Zoo, Night Safari etc.

Even as a local, I find the entrance fee somewhat costly. So, we can understand that all the guess workers would flock to Sentosa.

I get to go in for free. Just pay $19.50 for a 1 year Islander membership card.

Yea, would like to know too. Bringing my granny there tomorrow but if it's too crowded, guess we will give it a miss.

Yea, would like to know too. Bringing my granny there tomorrow but if it's too crowded, guess we will give it a miss.

Same here... wife, mother and mother-in-law plus kids... :sweat:
Intend to drive in. Will it be faster?

yup, very very long queue. i reached the interchange about 1545hr, heard the bus operators telling the people waiting time is more than 1hr. went to vivo city to try the mono rail, the queue went out to the roof top pool!! so gave up anwent river ang pow instead.

What about heading in by car?

Went in by car today...was through the ticket booth at the bridge in less than 3 minutes. :D

The only catch is you must go in early. I reached the Beach Carpark at around 10am, which was already half filled. :sweat:

By the time I left the carpark at 1pm, the traffic streaming into Sentosa was super crazy!

So the catch is...go early if you can. Otherwise, can forget it.

Went in by car today...was through the ticket booth at the bridge in less than 3 minutes. :D

The only catch is you must go in early. I reached the Beach Carpark at around 10am, which was already half filled. :sweat:

By the time I left the carpark at 1pm, the traffic streaming into Sentosa was super crazy!

So the catch is...go early if you can. Otherwise, can forget it.
yups, I'm always in by 10am every year. Have never missed a one yet. Last year's one was the worst while the first was the best. I hope this year would be better :D

Went there this morning.
Entered by the Beach station entrance before 9am.
Seems like the ushers were concentrated at the front today
Crowd doesn't start pouring in till 11am+

my friend was stucked at the sentosa carpark for 1.5 hrs!

go early to avoid the crowd then
We went very early today
Shot most of the things already before the crowd came pouring in
We saw a HUGE crowd :bigeyes:when we returned to Vivo via Monorail

Status
Not open for further replies.