Sentosa Flowers 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the flowers were wilting away when I went this evening. Saw some Vanda Miss Joaquim that were hidden in an obscure corner and in pathetic numbers. Saw like 6 of them only?

From my wandering today, it seems that is the main entrance with gateway is at the Imbiah Station Bus stop.

Dont be fooled by the bus driver like I was. Bus driver told pple to get off at the Merlion and cross 2 roads.
Also dont be tricked by the signs that say, "Sentosa Flowers 2007 at Imbiah Lookout" but with instructions to "Alight at Beach Station". Anyhow give directions...;(

I think tmr would have lesser pple bah... Madness today, had to fight with kiasu locals and equally kiasu tourists! Tourist blatantly cutting queue and locals pushing... Not a good combination. But by tmr, think alot of flowers wilted away already. Quite a few flowers were

Luckily today I didn't go.

Thinking of going tomorrow ...............but after reading all the posts here ........still thinking.

we try our best to touch up some of the spots, but can't be 100%. caught people stealing flowers, so what do u expect. why can't singaporeans just go and buy and not steal?

That's pathetic. Flowers also want to steal! :rolleyes:

must shoot these ppl in action then >>> STOMP

Organised by the which club?
Got a official photographer so rude,families taking photos then suddenly run in and *snap* then faster give the pcs of paper then run another location.
I think the families will be more in shock rather than smiles.
Can see their disappointment when it happen.:angry:

The flowers were really disappointing. Nothing special.

Stealing flowers? They must have forgotten the CNY spirits, go temple pray for good luck and supposed to do good........then go steal flowers..wah lao........ Karma hah!!!:eek:

anyone visited the flower show these days? I am still considering whether go drop by on the weekend.:confused:

anyone visited the flower show these days? I am still considering whether go drop by on the weekend.:confused:

I visited on the very first day. This coming sunday's the last day...dunno if the flowers will still look as nice as the first day though.

Went yest. Can say the flowers still look ok. There are some dead flowers. Pick and choose some close up.

It can be very congested along the artificial waterfall area on weekends. Even I went yest is not that easy to walk already. So dont expect too much for freeway.

Went yest. Can say the flowers still look ok. There are some dead flowers. Pick and choose some close up.

It can be very congested along the artificial waterfall area on weekends. Even I went yest is not that easy to walk already. So dont expect too much for freeway.

Agree, the location and terrain is also not that suitable for walking as it can be very tiring after a while.

this year definately a disappointment compared to last year. walking paths are narrow and too many stairs to climb. Flowers also lesser then last year.

Just some random pictures from Sentosa Flowers 2007...

2evt4cm.jpg

42k8apx.jpg

4cjpgl3.jpg

anybody knows the results/ winning entries of the flower show photo competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.