SD CARD FOUND ! PLEASE SHARE AROUND : MEMORIES OF FAMILIES IN SD CARD

Yolaa

Sep 7, 2009
Hello fellows clubsnaps brothers . Recently i picked up a SD card on the floor and waited for owner to no avails so i brought it home to open it up , this is two of the pictures i extract out to see if any brothers here know this person or may be you guys can help me share around as i know feel photo of families are always precious . So i hope to find the owner to give it back .

Sorry im a newbie here so i will be posting on a few threads which might be abit disturbing so please pardon me .

Please PM me if you have someone in mind or you are the person itself.
thank you very much . $DSC_0012.jpg$DSC_0061.jpg

Hello fellows clubsnaps brothers . Recently i picked up a SD card on the floor and waited for owner to no avails so i brought it home to open it up , this is two of the pictures i extract out to see if any brothers here know this person or may be you guys can help me share around as i know feel photo of families are always precious . So i hope to find the owner to give it back .

Sorry im a newbie here so i will be posting on a few threads which might be abit disturbing so please pardon me .

Please PM me if you have someone in mind or you are the person itself.
thank you very much .
View attachment 11632View attachment 11633

The first one is Kings Park, the second one is Caversham Wildlife Park.
These are old photos because Elizabeth Quay hasn't started building yet (2012).
I'll look out for them if they are still in Perth.

Spice up the photo, make it viral, and it will get noticed.

Last edited:
Good intention but you need to take note of PDPA restriction, you might get yourself into trouble without knowing it.

Good intention but you need to take note of PDPA restriction, you might get yourself into trouble without knowing it.

What is PDPA? I googled and found...
The People's Democratic Party of Afghanistan was a communist party established on the 1 January 1965. While a minority, the party helped former president of Afghanistan, Mohammed Daoud Khan, to overthrow his cousin, Mohammed Zahir Shah, and established Daoud's Republic of Afghanistan. ...

Another acronym for privacy?

The first one is Kings Park, the second one is Caversham Wildlife Park.
These are old photos because Elizabeth Quay hasn't started building yet (2012).
I'll look out for them if they are still in Perth.

Spice up the photo, make it viral, and it will get noticed.

2012??

Means these photos are v old........ very likely the owner would had downloaded the pics already

I recognise the landmarks in the pics. Confirmed its perth

2012??
Means these photos are v old........ very likely the owner would had downloaded the pics already
A look into the exif details could help here.