RT in Jan 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vince123123 said:
To faciliate planning strategy for next year wor!

ok.. maybe this time, we could have a CS RT outing...

k3nn3th03 said:
so 24 jan = test

Hopefully today IPPT will start early and end early.
I want to go emart get things leh haha

If you want IPPT to go home early, its best to go there early...if you go even a little late, the queue would have formed up long long, and its not unheard of for IPPT to end 10+

vince123123 said:
If you want IPPT to go home early, its best to go there early...if you go even a little late, the queue would have formed up long long, and its not unheard of for IPPT to end 10+

Not too bad, Kenneth03 and me are among the 2nd detail...
Woohoo! Next RT session on 05 Feb!
:devil:

I was in the first detail... home liao :D

espn said:
I was in the first detail... home liao :D

Phase 2? or outpro liao? :sweat:

ha ha ha, my official MR date (ie no more ippt) is end march, my bird day is early april, now this is what i call a close shave.:bsmilie:

denniskee said:
ha ha ha, my official MR date (ie no more ippt) is end march, my bird day is early april, now this is what i call a close shave.:bsmilie:
You better check they post you to MR, my friend thought his did, end up, he didn't get posted to MR, LPPL had to go for RT when he never go take IPPT for that work year.

espn said:
You better check they post you to MR, my friend thought his did, end up, he didn't get posted to MR, LPPL had to go for RT when he never go take IPPT for that work year.

already get the MR certificate liao:heart: :heart: :thumbsup:

Whats MR?

Man Icarus.. U the man.. love RT so much ah... I waiting for mine .. end feb @ maju Camp sia. First time kena. TMD.. This year better pass it at ICT... lol...

Medical review?

josho said:
Whats MR?

Man Icarus.. U the man.. love RT so much ah... I waiting for mine .. end feb @ maju Camp sia. First time kena. TMD.. This year better pass it at ICT... lol...

josho said:
Whats MR?

Actually if you pass the IPPT during the RT, you are considered as taken and pass your IPPT for this year. Only problem is if you need to take IPPT during in-camp or not.

Cheers
John

John Teoh said:
Actually if you pass the IPPT during the RT, you are considered as taken and pass your IPPT for this year. Only problem is if you need to take IPPT during in-camp or not.

Cheers
John
Not really... if you pass during RT, you clear for last year's (the reason why you're in RT) and the current work year's. In short, you clear 2 windows at one go.

During ICT, I normally opt not to take, they also can't do anything to you.

josho said:
Whats MR?

I dun really like RT.. wasting my Sundays leh
But i just want to get it over with...
:sweatsm:

1 RT cleared last and current window if pass IPPT> hmm... anyway, i wouldnt think abt it. I cfm fail! Haha..

Only have to see that my unit can do some Mao Shan or not. LOL....

Icarus.. thats bad. haha...

Any one?? Maju camp for end Feb RT? lol

:bsmilie: If at any point, u pass your IPPT during RT, u discharge immediately from RT and the result will clear both last year and this year's IPPT.

Go Go Go!

That is if you had already passed correct? If always fail type, going for ICT-IPPT would mean that you don't have to separately book for IPPT during normal days to fulfil the once a year must take IPPT rule.

espn said:
During ICT, I normally opt not to take, they also can't do anything to you.

icarus said:
:bsmilie: If at any point, u pass your IPPT during RT, u discharge immediately from RT and the result will clear both last year and this year's IPPT.

Go Go Go!

I wish so... but then.. lookin at my fitness.. whliew... cannot la.. bad bad bad... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.