RT in Jan 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.
k3nn3th03 said:
yea...

knn.. we lasted till 10.30 pm last nite..
We left at 8.30 last night, 10.30 is 30mins over the 4 hours liao, can die if haven't had dinner.

espn said:
We left at 8.30 last night, 10.30 is 30mins over the 4 hours liao, can die if haven't had dinner.

Next year i gonna to try Khatib liao
:thumbsup:

icarus said:

Wa lanz... I give it to you. You plan to have RT.

icarus said:
Onz la, MTL I meet you there :thumbsup:

Got new RT liao.. those that always fail can opt to declare fail and just take 8 or 12 weeks only, the actual information not out yet.

Why would anyone want to do 12 weeks when the max is 8 now?

espn said:

Got new RT liao.. those that always fail can opt to declare fail and just take 8 or 12 weeks only, the actual information not out yet.

vince123123 said:
Why would anyone want to do 12 weeks when the max is 8 now?
Max is 8 ONLY if you can pass IPPT at the 8th session, else it continues to Phase II, which is another 12 sessions.

Best case, 8 sessions, worst case you finish all 20, with the new system, you finish with 12. Your pick.

Of course, this is valid to those that can never pass IPPT.

Well I thought you said 12 weeks, if its 12 sessions I can understand.

espn said:
Max is 8 ONLY if you can pass IPPT at the 8th session, else it continues to Phase II, which is another 12 sessions.

Best case, 8 sessions, worst case you finish all 20, with the new system, you finish with 12. Your pick.

espn said:

Ok. Thanks for the news. I delay my RT until Apr 06.

Cheers
John

user12343 said:
i tink wont be postponed. since from your schedule, you shd have completed the first phase (month) of RT training before ur ICT starts. assuming that ur ICT don't take too long, and you still cannot clear by end of first month, your phase 2 training will be rolled over to the next available period. so don't worry about having to samula the entire RT schedule.

in short, you pay back what u owe. ;p

Well, my IPPT clerk told me to call him in Feb 06, so that he can postpone for me...;)

Anyway, I think RT is the only way to get training for free with valid reason to leave office early. Also quite fun to meet up twice a week, though sometimes can end quite late. Training is ok, but the waiting sucks.

blive said:
Well, my IPPT clerk told me to call him in Feb 06, so that he can postpone for me...;)

Anyway, I think RT is the only way to get training for free with valid reason to leave office early. Also quite fun to meet up twice a week, though sometimes can end quite late. Training is ok, but the waiting sucks.

Consider the fact that you do not need to pay for a health club gym instructor, its a good deal after all. :D :D

espn said:

that me.. :cry:

espn said:
For CNY, the whole week is blocked.

CNY's week is phase 2 already, therefore 2nd Feb (Thurs) is also blocked.

whole week is blocked?? dont really understand that part :dunno:
me taking RT phase I in Khatib, started on the 31st Dec 05, but since its a public holiday on the 1st Jan, my start date becomes 4th Jan...
So, phase I have 8 sessions altogether but minus those CNY, etc, i think we're left with 7 sessions for phase I?
Hmm..need to check with the PTIs there later today...
Arrgh..yes.. today is RT day!..

Sigh... Later got RT again.. Sunday session sibei sian one...
:cry: :thumbsd:

k3nn3th03 said:
yea...

knn.. we lasted till 10.30 pm last nite..

Wah..
Last time latest also around 8.15pm to 8.30pm finished liao..

when phase 2 START ??

So confirmed that you skip Sun/Tue/Thurs on CNY week?

espn said:
CNY Sunday is the first day of phase II.

vince123123 said:
So confirmed that you skip Sun/Tue/Thurs on CNY week?
Confirmed + chop + warranty 1 week. Anyway you not reporting for RT, why you worry? :dunno:

To faciliate planning strategy for next year wor!

espn said:
Confirmed + chop + warranty 1 week. Anyway you not reporting for RT, why you worry? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.