LR Tips If You Missed Our “Photographers Fast Track” Webinar, We’re Doing it Again Today (Free!) Live at 1 pm ET

RSSNewsFeeder

Apr 9, 2018
The World
www.clubsnap.com
Today I’m doing a Webinar about the secrets many photographers don’t want to share with you, and it’s part of our kick off for our “Photographers Fast Track” at KelbyOne (which is already a huge hit with our members), so we’re the Webinar live again today free and you’re invited. (1 PM ET today).

The fast track we’ll talk about at the end of the webinar is designed for anyone who is tired of just making small incremental improvements in their photography (watch the short trailer below). It’s today at 1:00 PM ET – it’s free, so please share this with anyone you think should be there (plus I have a free goodie for anyone who watches – you’ll dig it). Go sign up now at: https://bit.ly/3MyYgf7

PLUS: Today, our Cyber Monday deal of the year kicks in on a KelbyOne Pro Membership bundle that is out of the world – the best we’ve ever offered. You can get all the details (and a list of the amazing goodies that come with our bundle deal) at kelbyone.com (this makes a perfect gift for the photographer on your holiday gift list, too!).

cyber1-1024x576.jpg

Again, here’s the link for our best deal of the year at kelbyone.com

A big welcome to everybody who will be joining us today (or has joined since last week). More people join during Black Friday/Cyber Monday than any other time, and I’m looking forward to seeing you all online. Have a great Cyber Monday, ya’ll.
🙂

-Scott

The post If You Missed Our “Photographers Fast Track” Webinar, We’re Doing it Again Today (Free!) Live at 1 pm ET appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

Continue reading...