- Jul 19, 2012
Book your seat now!
Take your photography to lofty heights with Adobe Evangelists
Join Adobe Evangelists Russell Brown and Julieanne Kost, also known a Romeo and Juliet, as they pair up for this Shakespearean-inspired Adobe event. With the aid of the latest Adobe applications, both Romeo and Juliet will demonstrate their love of photography, and the greatness that may come from it.
Romeo will speak of the new age of mobile applications and how it has inspired him, whilst Juliet will express her fondness for Adobe’s desktop apps, along with her close knowledge of them. Finally, they will both reveal how Adobe Creative Cloud can now bring mobile and desktop together as one. Thus tragedy is averted, and both thrive henceforth with a new sense of creative vigour.
In his sessions, Sir Romeo Brown will expound upon these wonders:
- Capturing creative imagery: iPhone, GoPro, DJI copters, and Adobe Shapes
- Setting up mobile collections in Lightroom Mobile on iPad and Android devices
- Correcting images and applying presets in Lightroom Mobile
- Blending and compositing images easily in Adobe Mix
- Cloud image editing: Content-Aware Fill and Upright in Adobe Mix
- File transfer and sharing in Creative Cloud, Adobe Behance, Facebook and Instagram
- How to get hundreds of LIKES without having to sit down at a desktop computer
In her sessions, the fair lady Juliet Kost will bring forth such virtues:
- How to enhance, refine and apply creative effects to add personal style to photographs
- Creating presets to bulk-edit images, and preparing images for final delivery
- How to create the highest quality image possible in Lightroom
- Increasing productivity: Streamlining your Lightroom workflow, plus Smart Guides, New Guide layouts, and Layer Comp improvements in Photoshop
- New Photoshop layer and masking techniques: Focus Mask, Layer Search and Colour Range
- Using Blur gallery filters in Adobe Photoshop
- Rendering flames, trees, patterns and picture frames
- Typekit, instant font preview, font search and type styles
- Harnessing the power of linked and embedded Smart Objects
- Seamless sharing with Sync settings and Libraries
12 February 2015, Thursday, 9am to 5pm
1 Marina Boulevard, NTUC Auditorium, Level 7
Early Bird Rate by 31 January 2015 – S$66*
Normal Rate from 1 February 2015 onwards – S$88*
*inclusive of 7% GST.