Relax Shoot! - CBD Skyline Shoot Redux - 09/01/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err.. actually I only know very few people and I'm terribly lousy at names. That's why I myself don't like using name.. most of my friends call me wildcat. Serious!

Lemme know if you need bigger pix to identify culprits who didn't pay for drinks, who eat for free, blah blah.. :bsmilie:

This guy was soooo sweet.

DSC_1871.JPG

Okay, that one I know who. It's the organizer who overslept. I learn a lot from him. Like how to approach xiao mei mei.

Err.. actually I only know very few people and I'm terribly lousy at names. That's why I myself don't like using name.. most of my friends call me wildcat. Serious!

Lemme know if you need bigger pix to identify culprits who didn't pay for drinks, who eat for free, blah blah.. :bsmilie:

DSC_1871.JPG

Okay, that one I know who. It's the organizer who overslept. I learn a lot from him. Like how to approach xiao mei mei.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

As per the seating around the table at McDonald's, I'm the one in the wheelchair.

Cheers!

DSC_1871.JPG

haha... tt'ss reddawn. he's the donation representative for all of us... well done co-ordinator ;)

ok update this
4267986345_d8b29dc8b1.jpg

during the breakfast, i mention that the labrador area is closed. refer to this thread http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=531972

actually i am interested in going for a sunset shoot there... :D

Last edited:
Hi all, this is me reporting to share some photos of last sunday shoot:
1:
4267661657_c59fd68705_o.jpg

2:
4267661789_c983b853f9_o.jpg

3:
4268407042_b4e39ec51c_o.jpg

Hope to see you all soon for another shoot.

Cheers!

Last edited:
during the breakfast, i mention that the labrador area is closed.

actually i am interested in going for a sunset shoot there... :D

then how? anybody has done any recce there yet to find a way to enter? the gate is closed, but maybe there is a gap or hole in the fence that people could squeeze through? :think:

you, everybody knows lar... :) [joking...]

yap yap i know.

sigh, bo pian one, tht's the price i gotta pay for being gd looking, everyone notices me.

so sian :(

hmm. i remember i saw some are using orange square filter on that day.
Wondering how the effect would look like. Anyone? :D

hmm. i remember i saw some are using orange square filter on that day.
Wondering how the effect would look like. Anyone? :D

More contrast on the sky for B&W work! Works pretty similar with Red Filter.

U can try it with using different color filter during B&W conversion in PS.

Orange filter only found in Silver Efex....maybe there is other s/w but this is what am using..

Hope it helps..

Last edited:

He perennially oversleeps, so I wouldn't be surprised really ^.^

/poke

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

So... his nick is Red Dawn because by the time he arrive for dawn, sky already red and no more blue? :sweat:

Or is that one joke already repeated too many times by you lau jiaos already? :sweat:

So... his nick is Red Dawn because by the time he arrive for dawn, sky already red and no more blue? :sweat:

Or is that one joke already repeated too many times by you lau jiaos already? :sweat:

No, his name is Red Dawn cause he wanted Red Spot but that was taken already :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.