Relax Shoot! - CBD Skyline Shoot Redux - 09/01/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, borad daylight leh, u start to see "things" liao ah :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I think that's it already. Any more left and I will start taking pretty girls in white... :nono:

DSC_1928.JPG

::Edit:: Oh wait. That's "right". Hmm, I think no one behind me already. Eh, don't scare me like that leh. I'm the "left-most" and last one already if I am not wrong.

Last edited:
I think that's it already. Any more left and I will start taking pretty girls in white... :nono:

DSC_1928.JPG

::Edit:: Oh wait. That's "right". Hmm, I think no one behind me already. Eh, don't scare me like that leh. I'm the "left-most" and last one already if I am not wrong.

don't be paranoid lar ha ha... :)

anyway, thnks for this last photo. :D

haha... ok guys, i came up with this layout of us in the MAC. i only manage to fit some in with their names...
B-setting, you are the one tt took the walk to raffles place with us right?

4265412485_a7249432c5.jpg

haha... ok guys, i came up with this layout of us in the MAC. i only manage to fit some in with their names...
B-setting, you are the one tt took the walk to raffles place with us right?

4265412485_a7249432c5.jpg

hi dylan, i was sitting at the right end of the table. the person immediately to my left was dingaroo. i do not know the nick name of the person immediately to my right. :D

wildcat, are you able to name all those people at McDonalds?

or what about the people of the group pic of the mirror reflection?

:)

i'm the one wearing a cap

Oh..i know!you are the one which had a jungle cap on while walking to fullerton.

Oh..i know!you are the one which had a jungle cap on while walking to fullerton.

yeap. but i don't know the guy who sat to my right at MacDonalds. He wore a red t-shirt.

and do you have a pic of sabee? i know him from VR Zone. ha ha... :)

wildcat, are you able to name all those people at McDonalds?

or what about the people of the group pic of the mirror reflection?

:)

Ok according to wildcat photo, wildcat bsetting dylan sabee redname yslee

yeah dylan. what is the name of that red shirt guy next to dingaroo? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.