Rebecca & Serene (dance shoot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup: Nice series and very well-taken... I like it very much...

thankyou very much too!

Nice poses & movement.... :thumbsup:

agreed, credits to both of them !

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wonderful effort sprintist!! Very well done!
Love the shots!! :lovegrin:

thanks for dropping by, am honoured haha!

Yes indeed, do ask me next time =) Actually mpguitars did ask me however I was working on that day... pity =(

Anyway, didn't anyone try some 'on the ground' poses? so many jumps, a tad bit too ambitious don't you think? haha.

Anyway I'd love to join if I have the chance next time. =) Do you have any more series that I can view like a flickr or something?

yes i've got some static shots if you call them that but i found the jumping ones had more mood and feel to post namely a few. perhaps i'll follow up on this thread by adding a few more

Sorry not very constructive comment but...Lovely! nice lighting and dance pose by the models.

its still a comment afterall and appreciated, thanks!

:think:a breakthru?:think:

ah, lets get over that term! lets not harp over a small word, i'm sure that bro has clarified himself cheers!

very refreshing to see something different from the usual stuff one expects from the portraits sections. cool!

you got to thank the organiser for having something refreshing, i'm just the man holding the camera haha

i like number 1 and 6 (:)

thanks selina for your support!

here

3188832096_57b7b2e852_o.jpg

bro, you have convinced me..haha

The first few lots are some of the best dance shots i've seen in a while.... great work on the captures and i see mpguitars starting to influence more and more dance shoots soon...

Oh... and some of the moves by the dancers were terrific... not that i dance... but the things serene does to show she can dance man.... :eek: :thumbsup:

Credits to all of you.. congratulations too.

thanks ejun for your guest appearance! i hope the influence from mpguitars get stronger haha. on behalf of the dancers i say thankyou too, much appreciated!

Simple yet stunning. #8 gets vote from me for the best direction and mood. BREAKTHROUGH your dance portrait and I mean it coz I have seen the last couple of dance shoot pics u posted be4 (or one only) and this one is simply breathtaking :thumbsup:

it's a hard day's nite for the organiser, dancers n the photographers...effort worth while.

mpguitars may next influence people to play guitars too...ah ya howbout guitar n flamingo ? good combination ?

it's a hard day's nite for the organiser, dancers n the photographers...effort worth while.

mpguitars may next influence people to play guitars too...ah ya howbout guitar n flamingo ? good combination ?

ohh. so glad. finally someone mention about the effort of organiser. then my effort are not wasted. hahahaa.

are u suggesting to me to organise a guitar and flamingo shoot? i think only sprintist will come.

ohh. so glad. finally someone mention about the effort of organiser. then my effort are not wasted. hahahaa.

are u suggesting to me to organise a guitar and flamingo shoot? i think only sprintist will come.

you will be surprised, after they'd seen all these results, can raise the fee now. ( just for laugh ) anyway, it is hard works for those dancers, like bmt.

normally, should anything goes wrong...the organiser will get the blame first, but the credits will usually goes to the photographers.
why I know...cos I knew.

you will be surprised, after they'd seen all these results, can raise the fee now. ( just for laugh ) anyway, it is hard works for those dancers, like bmt.

hahaha,ya they definitely did a marvelous job. ya have to raise the fee and pay the models better next time round. then probably sprintist will come asking for some commission already.

normally, should anything goes wrong...the organiser will get the blame first, but the credits will usually goes to the photographers.
why I know...cos I knew.

haha. sounds like u were a organiser before. hahaha. true in a way la. but of course the photographers deserve the credits.

hahaha,ya they definitely did a marvelous job. ya have to raise the fee and pay the models better next time round. then probably sprintist will come asking for some commission already.

haha. sounds like u were a organiser before. hahaha. true in a way la. but of course the photographers deserve the credits.

without organiser where got nice photo ? unless work like futagoza or zeckson.
then the photographer will take the following credit...
photographer/director/organiser/stylist/traffic liason/location scout...pao ka liao

Simple yet stunning. #8 gets vote from me for the best direction and mood. BREAKTHROUGH your dance portrait and I mean it coz I have seen the last couple of dance shoot pics u posted be4 (or one only) and this one is simply breathtaking :thumbsup:

thanks thanks, then the nxt time can only be better..putting pressure on myself

i believe there are many more people getting really keen!

bro, i think your comment is too flattering already, i am barely a good benchmark haha

SK is undoubtedly SK :)

Shoot King! Ho ho ho. I really like the matrix style one.

i like the matrix style one too, if not from the little bob of hair from rebecca that i thought looked abit weird heh

without organiser where got nice photo ? unless work like futagoza or zeckson.
then the photographer will take the following credit...
photographer/director/organiser/stylist/traffic liason/location scout...pao ka liao

organiser reduce workload of photographer mah, upz for futagoza and zeckson!

this is impressive! :thumbsup:

thanks alot jeff!

Serene was up next,

3185516762_ee948f86a5.jpg

QUOTE]

In this pic, she was going to fall back into the normal position from a handstand. Shows a little halfway here, halfway there, will be better if she completely does a hollow back, if not i dont think it will be quite nice to have a half past 6 move.

Nevertheless, the rest are good to me. :thumbsup:

kenie

Anyway I'd love to join if I have the chance next time. =) Do you have any more series that I can view like a flickr or something?

Hi ombre,

not sure if you might come back to this thread again but i'll post a few more upon your request.

3194644564_f6c2d55770.jpg
__
3193800367_d511526b80.jpg
__
3194644878_62bd4f32ba.jpg
__
3194645052_c857f1c73b.jpg

feel free to critique

hello sprintist,

can you organise this ( ballet theme ) next round at pandan reservoir ? late afternoon will be nice if it's fine weather. can shoot from low vantage point, so the dancer really need not have to jump so hard.

somewhere along jalan buroh/ tanjong penjuru, sunday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.